Heena Sindhu Bio: Heena Sindhu Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Family, Biography Wiki Heena Sindhu Date of Birth, Biodata, Boyfriends, Marriage Weeding Photos, Social Media ID. Get More Details about Heena Sindhu at Fit Life Pedia.
Heena Sindhu Bio | Heena Sindhu Personal Profile
Friends, today we are going to talk about a woman who looks beautiful, along with very intelligent and sports, India’s name is very bright. Their aim is not less than the target of Arjuna, today we will tell you about this vlog, the introduction of the life of Shine Heena Sidhu of India.
Heena Sidhu today highlighted the name of India by giving Gold Medal in the 25-Meter Air Pistol shooting to India during the Common Wealth Games. As profession, Heena is a dentist, but the fondness of shooting her is malefic.
Heena Sindhu Family Background
In The First Place, Heena was born in Ludhiana on August 29, 1989, according to which her age is 29 years old. Heena was born here in her grandfather’s grandmother, while she is from Patiala, who is living in Mumbai after marriage.
Heena’s father is also a national sports shooter. Apart from this, his brother is also a shooter in the 10-meter air pistol class. In this way, the affair of Heena must have been from the childhood itself.
On the 7th of February 2013, Heena got married to Ranak Pandit, a pistol shooter herself. Thus, even after marriage, Heena’s relationship did not come from the shooting. And now she lives with her husband in Mumbai, Goregaon.
|Heena Sindhu General Intro | Heena Sindhu Bio|
|Real Name||Heena Sindhu
|Length (approx.)||From 165 cms
Feet Inch- 5 ‘5 “
|Weight / Weight (Approx)|| in Kilograms- 51 kg
in Pounds- 112 lbs
|Date of Birth||August 29, 1989|
|Profession||Dentist, Indian Sportsman|
|Game||Indian sport shooter|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Virgo|
|Spouse||Ronak Pandit’s wife
Heena Sindhu Background
We have seen this mostly that many Indian players belong to the poor family and many times they have not been able to pay attention to their studies due to their family status and attention in sports. However, Unlike all these, Anna is a doctor. He has earned a Bachelor of Dental Surgery degree in 2013.
|Heena Sindhu Education and School, College|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) (Dentist)|
|Schooling||Yadavwinder Public School Patiala|
|College / University||Gian Sagar medical institute|
|Hometown||Patiala, Punjab, India|
Heena Sindhu Achievements | Medals
- Gold medal in 10-meter air pistol in women’s pair of 2010 Commonwealth Games.
- Siddhu was a member of the Indian team for the 2012 Summer Olympics in London. He participated in the women’s 10-meter air pistol competition, staying at the twelfth place in the qualification round.
- In 2013, Sidhu won a gold medal in the ISSF World Cup final in Munich, Germany.
- In the Indian National Shooting Examination 2014, Sidhu won 0.1 points on Rahi Sarnobot at the women’s air pistol event.
- 2016, Sidhu qualified for the 2016 Summer Olympics in women’s 10-meter air pistol in Rio de Janeiro and also the women’s 25-meter pistol event was held in the women’s 10-meter air pistol, in the 14th and the 25-meter pistol qualifying round of the twentieth century.
- In 2017, Heena Sidhu won a gold medal in women’s 10-meter air pistol event at Commonwealth Shooting Championship in Brisbane.
- 2016, Heena Sidhu got out of the Asian Air Gun Championship in Tehran because Iran made it mandatory for women participants to wear hijab.
- After winning the Silver in the 10-meter air pistol event in 2018, Heena won the gold medal in 25 minutes. As a spectacular shoot from Heena Sidhu, she set records by shooting 38 times in her 50 shots.
|Family and Relatives / Affairs, Girlfriends and Marital Status|
|Father Name||Rajbir Sidhu (National Shooter)|
|Mother Name||Rominder Kaur Sidhu|
|Brother Name||Karanbir Sidhu (Younger brother)|
Heena Sindhu Profession Profile
Many records are also recorded in this name, and they have also been honored with the Arjuna Award. Apart from this, he has also been ranked number one shooter in the World Rankings by the International Shooting Sports Federation in the year 2014. This year, in the Commonwealth Games, where Heena received a silver medal in the 10-meter air pistol shootings, in the 25-meter air pistol shooting, she managed to get herself re-proved and also get the gold medal.
Gold: Heena Sindhu Workout Routine | Beauty Secrets | Diet and Fitness Tips
|Heena Sindhu Favorites Things and Also Like & Dislike|
|Favorite Actor||Salman Khan|
|Name Of Favorite Actress||NA|
|Favorite Food||Punjabi Food|
|Name Of Favorite Film||Not Known|
|Hobbies||Painting, Sketching, Cooking|
|Favorite Song||Not Known|
|Name Of Favorite Destination||Not Known|
|Favorite Author||Not Known|
Misknown Facts Of Heena Sindhu
- Does Heena Sidhu smoke?: Not Known
- Does Heena Sidhu drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Her father, Rajbir Sidhu, has been a National Shooter himself.
- Her brother, Karanbir Sidhu, is also a shooter and has represented India in Shooting.
- Heena’s uncle, Inderjit Sidhu, is a professional gunsmith and is an expert gun-customizer.
- Her husband, Ronak Pandit, is himself a pistol shooter.
- On 28 August 2014, the Hon’ble President of India awarded her with the prestigious Arjuna Award. Heena Sidhu with Arjuna Award
- After Anjali Bhagwat in 2003 & Gagan Narang in 2008, she is the only Indian Shooter to win a Gold medal in World Cup Finals in 2013.
For more details like Heena Sindhu Latest Upcoming Movies, Latest Leaked Images, Heena Sindhu Wallpapers In HD along with Heena Sindhu On Feminism Statement to stay touch with us.
Janhvi Kapoor Bio
The post HEENA SINDHU BIO: Biography , Wiki, Biodata, Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Family appeared first on Health and Fitness tips | Men's Health - Fit Life Pedia.