Mix Vegetable Raita Recipe: In Indian Cuisine, Raita is served with the main course. It can be sweet or salty. Including vegetables and fruits, there are several things that can be included in Raita to add taste as well as nutrition.
Everyone likes to eat Raita and it is mostly eaten with paratha. You can also serve raita with biryani, pulao, veggies or plain rice. Today we will make Mix Veg Raita which is also wholesome with the taste.
- Curd – 1/2 kg
- Cucumber – 1 pc
- Tomato – 1/2 pc
- Onion – 1 pc
- Roasted cumin powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Green Coriander – Finely Chopped
- Black salt according to taste
How to cook Mix Vegetable Raita Recipe
To make Mix Vegetable Raita,
- Add water to the curd
- Cut cucumbers, onions and tomatoes finely
- After this, mix the chopped vegetables well in Curd
- Now we will mix black pepper powder, black salt, roasted cumin seeds and green coriander in curd
- Mix Vegetable Raita is ready to serve
- Sprinkle coriander leaves to garnish
- Serve with the parathas or rice
You can also apply Tadka in Raita to double the taste.
- Cumin Seed – 1/2 teaspoon
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Cooking oil – 1 tbsp
After mixing the vegetables in the curd, first heat the oil in the pan and after the oil is heated, add cumin and asafetida and after frying cumin, asafoetida, put this tempering in curd and cover it immediately and After 5 minutes, remove the lid and mix it and then serve it.
There are some other raita recipes, we will discuss in our next article. Don’t forget to bookmark this website.
Recent Search: recipe of mix veg raita, mix vegetable raita recipe, mix veg raita recipe, fruit raita, vegetable raita, Indian Recipe, Veg Recipe, Indian Taste, homemade Indian Recipes, latest recipes, new recipes, delicious recipes, boondi raita recipe, mango raita recipe
The post Try Mix Vegetable Raita Recipe at home, healthy and tasty food appeared first on Health and Fitness tips | Men's Health - Fit Life Pedia.