If you are using Whatsapp on your BlackBerry 10 device, you’ll want to make sure you grab the latest update that hit today! WhatsApp has been updated to v2.12.340.2 and includes fixes for issues connecting via a proxy server. It also includes improvements to the WhatsApp web client features, contact information screen and much more. Check out the change log below!
- Added support for some additional web client features (e.g. Message info, recent emoji sync)
- Added support for web link previews on outgoing messages
- Updated organization of phone numbers on the Contact Info screen
- Message history backup process should now cause fewer issues with normal app functionality
- Attempted fix for issues connecting via proxy servers
- Miscellaneous fixes and updates
The update is live in BlackBerry World, so make sure you jump over there to grab the update! Let us know if you see any other changes in the app!
Download WhatsApp for BlackBerry10
Posted By Brad | for BerryReporter.com | Continue Reading: WhatsApp for BlackBerry 10 Updated to Fix Issues. Unlock Blackberry 10
This post first appeared on BerryReporter.com - BlackBerry News, Reviews, Updates, And Guides, please read the originial post: here