Y’ALL CAN FIND US ON
Welcome back to Thefoodydudes.in! Hope all of y’all are doing well. Many of y’all might be tired of searching for “Fried Chicken near me ” or for a “tasty chicken recipe” or might just be craving Fried Chicken Popcorn. Well, your search is over! We have found the ultimate Chicken Popcorn recipe that y’all would love and savour!
Today, we will be learning to make yummy and tasty FRIED CHICKEN POPCORN recipe.
So, lets get cooking!
Ingredients for Fried Chicken Popcorn
Quantity – Serves 2 people
- Boneless Chicken – Small pieces (1/2 kg)
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Tbsp
- Salt – Just a pinch for taste
- Red Chilli Powder – 1 Tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 Tbsp
- Black Pepper – 1 Tbsp
- All purpose Flour (Maida) – 2 Tbsp
- Corn Flour – 1Tbsp
- Oil – 2 Cups (For Deep fry)
Cooking time – 45 min
- Take Chicken in a bowl, Add Ginger Garlic Paste, Salt,Red Chilli Powder, Coriander Powder and Black pepper.
- Marinate the mixture for 30 minutes.
- After marination, add Flour and Corn Flour to the mixture and coat the chicken.
- Pour Oil in the vessel and keep it on a medium low flame.
- Finally, Deep fry the Chicken until it gets a nice crispy texture.
- Voila, Your Fried Chicken Popcorn is ready!
- Serve it with a side of Mayo and Tomato Sauce.
The Fried chicken popcorn was crispy and really yummy! It is juicy from the inside and the flavours just combine well!
Do try the recipe out and let us know in the comments how it turned out. Hope y’all stay safe and stay healthy. Have a great week! Keep loving and supporting us. Y’all are really amazing!
Update – We will start with the reviews from next week! Stay Tuned..
If you liked the recipe, don’t forget to share it with your family, friends and acquaintances!
The post FRIED CHICKEN POPCORN RECIPE appeared first on The Foody Dudes.