How To Get Rid Of Pimples Quickly At Home?
A pimple is such a heartbreaking sight! Nobody wants to have it, and nobody wants to keep it. Having that papule on your face annoys and irritates you most of the time so much so, that you want to get rid of it fast as you possibly can. As a matter of fact, you are not the only one having the same thoughts about this annoying zit. this article will explain how to get rid of pimples quickly at home.
Some would result to popping their pimples, but it is naturally and highly NOT recommended at all since it can lead to infection and more problems. If you are in a hurry to say goodbye to one or more of your pimples, we will teach you some of the simple ways that we know about on how to get rid of pimples fast.How to get rid of pimples overnight may surprise you because you might think that it is not very much possible to do that.
The truth is, yes, it is possible. As long as you know the right techniques and procedures in getting rid of these painful pimples, you will be able to say goodbye to them in no time.
How To Get Rid Of Pimples Fast At Home?
Knowing how to get rid of pimples does not really mean that you need to use expensive skin care products. You can clear your face from these blemishes if you have a few home tricks up on your sleeves. If you feel helpless, do not worry we are here for your help.
Honey is quite beneficial to have a pimple-free face. It has a disinfectant ability that helps remove the bacteria present on your clogged pores and oil glands of the skin, thus, improving the healing process of your pimples.
- Gather all equipment and ingredients needed: sterile cotton tip applicator, natural honey.
- Dab the cotton applicator to the honey and apply it directly to your pimple and other skin problems.
- Leave it there for 30 minutes and rinse with warm water.
Did you know that the use of toothpaste is a common treatment for getting rid of pimples? Yes, it is. Toothpaste is not only good for your pearly whites, but it can also serve as an anti-pimple agent. Just make sure that you are using the white toothpaste, and not the colored ones.
- Get enough white toothpaste for this process.
- Place an ample amount of white toothpaste on a clean fingertip, and dab it on where the pimple is.
- Leave it overnight, and rinse with cool water in the morning.
- If you are staying at home for the entire day, you can repeat this procedure anytime and let the toothpaste stay on the pimple site for not less than 30 minutes.
How To Get Rid Of Chin Acne Fast
Steam makes your skin better by opening your pores and flushing out all the toxins and bad stuff out. The use of steam to remove pimples away is also one of the best tricks. But do you get rid of the pimples fat using only steam? We have an answer to that.
- Gather all equipment and ingredients needed: A huge pot, water and moisturizer.
- Fill the pot with water and boil.
- Once there is enough steam, remove the pot from the stove and place in a safe and comfortable position where you can do the procedure.
- Place your face right above the pot so that the steam heats up your face and opens the pores. Make sure that you do not come so close in touch with the hot pot that you burn yourself, stay at a safe distance.
- Steam for 30 minutes and wipe your face dry afterward.
- Apply moisturizer all over your face as a finishing step.
Isn’t it cool? You can use both heat and ice to deal with pimples? If you are uncomfortable with the heat from the steam, then try using ice cubes instead. Ice is useful for pimples that have not come out fully yet because they reduce swelling and contract your oil glands to push out excess oil and bacteria that causes a pimple.
- Gather all equipment and ingredients needed: ice cubes, fabric or cloth.
- Wrap the ice using the fabric or any such piece of cloth. Make sure that the wrapper is not too thin or too thick.
- Hold the wrapped ice on your pimple for a couple of minutes.
- Remove it for awhile, and repeat the procedure for a few more rounds.
Lemon juice is also one of the best ways on how to get rid of pimples. The citrus extract from a fresh Lemon Juice acts as a germicide that kills off all the bad organisms from the affected area. It also has astringent properties that help your skin feel better afterward.
- Gather all equipment and ingredients needed: sterile cotton swab, fresh lemon juice, cinnamon powder.
- Soak the cotton swab on the lemon juice, and apply it on the pimples.
- For persistent and stubborn pimples, you may mix the lemon juice with cinnamon powder and apply it on the pimple area for an overnight treatment.
You Might Also Like: The Best Foundation for Large Pores
- Garlic is known for its antibacterial, antiviral and cell reinforcement properties. It is also used in Ayurvedic medicine which gives us proof to its famous medicinal powers known since ancient times.
- Gather all equipment and ingredients needed: garlic cloves and knife.
- Simply cut the garlic clove in two pieces with a knife.
- Rub the garlic on your pimples and let it stay for 5 minutes before washing your face.
- You can repeat this treatment a few times a day for best results.
This list of how to get rid of pimples overnight will not be complete without the most powerful solution in your home, the baking soda. Baking soda is very much helpful in getting rid of your pimple problem because it helps your body get rid of excess oil.
- Gather all equipment and ingredients needed: 1 tsp baking soda, water or lemon juice.
- Mix the baking soda with either water or lemon juice and make a thick paste out of it.
- Wash your skin thoroughly, and wipe it dry with a towel, leaving only a little bit of moisture.
- Apply the paste to the problem zones and let it dry for 2 minutes.
- Rinse it with warm water.
- Repeat the procedure twice a day for great results.
The post How To Get Rid Of Pimples Quickly At Home? appeared first on ebeautybuzz.