Whether we want to prevent them or have already appeared, our diet and the care of the dermis are fundamental to improve and attenuate the appearance of age spots. With the passage of time the dermis is changing its tone and appear small brown circles especially on the face and hands. There are several home remedies that prevent age spots and we tell you in this article.
Age spots: Signs of Aging
The changes that occur in the body as we turn our years are undeniable. Among them we can mention the “solar lentigos” also known simply as “age spots“. It is one of the most common signs of aging that appears much earlier: at 40 years are already present.
These stains are larger than freckles, dark and flat. They are developed mainly in:
- The back of the hands
- The arms
- The upper chest
While it has no serious health consequences, many people want to avoid them or eliminate them for an aesthetic question.
The Main Cause of Age Spots is Sun Exposure :
Although humans need to be in contact with ultraviolet rays to make vitamin D, the fact is that their excess can damage the dermis. Spending many hours outdoors especially in summer damages the superficial layers of the skin and accelerates the degenerative process.
Another of the triggers of Skin blemishes are photo-sensitizing substances (they are present, for example, in some perfumes ) which cause an allergic reaction upon contact with sunlight. There are also people more prone to lentigines due to genetic predisposition.
How to prevent age spots?
Many women (and some men) worry about spots on their hands or face when they have already appeared. However early prevention of this problem is very important. Already from the 30 or 35 years it is recommended to change some habits to reduce the appearance of those brown marks so unsightly:
1. Do not expose yourself too much to the sun
- It is very important to protect yourself from UV rays to avoid damage to the skin.
- When the sun is very intense (for example, at noon, in summer) it generates slight burns on the dermis, which then become spots.
2. Use protection factor
- On sunny and hot days it is recommended to use a cream with at least 30 protection factor .
- Blockers and child restraints can also be very helpful if your skin is too white or sensitive.
3. Wear proper clothing
- In addition to not going outside between 11 and 15 hours in the summer
- It is also advisable to wear clothes that cover the whitest areas of the skin (for example, the back).
4. Eat Fruits and Vegetables
- Food is essential to keep us healthy inside and out.
- We recommend that you consume many natural fruit juices, salads, soups, gazpacho and all the recipes you can think of that include raw and seasonal vegetables.
Home Remedies to Reduce Skin Spots :
If the first marks have appeared in the dermis because of exposure to the sun or the passage of the years do not be discouraged.
There are different natural recipes that can reduce them:
1. Chickpeas Mask
It is easy to prepare and the ingredients are available anywhere. We recommend using tinned chickpeas so you do not have to cook them for hours.
- ½ cup cooked chickpeas (150 g)
- ¼ cup water (62 ml)
- In a bowl place the chickpeas , previously washed.
- Slowly pour the water, while crushing with a mortar.
- When a uniform paste is applied on the stains (the area should be clean and dry).
- Allow 20 minutes for it to dry thoroughly.
- Do not rinse: let dry pasta “fall” alone.
- Repeat this treatment every night.
2. Lemon juice
The high level of acid penetrates the layers of the skin and removes stains. This remedy should be applied at night to avoid the opposite effect : the lemon on contact with the sun spots.
- It is perfect for when the first marques appear.
- It’s as simple as cutting a lemon in half and rubbing it on the skin after bathing.
- After a few minutes rinse with warm water.
- If you do not have lemons you can try red onions, which offer the same results.
This plant is very effective to eliminate age spots. Do not hesitate to have it at home.
The treatment is very simple:
- Open a dandelion stem horizontally to remove the liquid from the interior.
- Fleet with him on the marks up to three times a day. Do not rinse.
- You can do the same with the gel inside the plant of aloe vera (another of the plants that can not miss in the home).
4. Apple cider vinegar
- You will surely have this ingredient in your kitchen.
- It has effects similar to those of lemon, by its acid level.
- If you mix it with your usual hand cream (2 parts cream and 1 part vinegar)
- You will achieve an incredible home remedy to eliminate age spots.
The post 4 Best Home Remedies will Helps to Eliminate Age Spots on Your Skin appeared first on KRX Media.