Kogi State Commissioner for Agriculture and Natural Resources, Tim Diche, has resigned his appointment.
The Director-General, Media and Publicity to the state governor, Kingsley Fanwo, confirmed Diche’s resignation to newsmen in Lokoja on Wednesday.
Fanwo, in a statement circulated among media houses, said that Diche resigned on personal grounds.
Diche, a Pharmacist by profession, resigned his appointment on Tuesday after serving in that capacity for seven months.
He and the incumbent governor, Yahaya Bello participated in the All Progressives Congress’ governorship primaries conducted in August 2015.
More from WheyTinDey
- Governor Yahaya Bello Signs 2016 Bill Into Law
- Cross River Gov, Ben Ayade Locks Out Three Commissioners
- BREAKING: The Appeal Court upholds Yahaya Bello’s election as Kogi governor
- Yahaya Bello Reveal How Captain Idris Wada stole N2billion
- NLC Chairman:- Am Not A Ghost Worker
- Resource Control Bill Scales 2nd Reading in House of Reps
- Impeachment: N’Assembly may take over Kogi Assembly
- No Plans to Cut Workers’ Salary By 70 Percent
- Former Kebbi State’s Acting Governor And Speaker, Dies In Auto Accident
- Errors: Sacking not enough, withdraw budget, Fayose tells Buhari
- Nigerian Musician Kidnapped After His Anti-corruption Songs
- Gunmen kidnap APC chairman, secretary
- FAYOSE DISAPPROVE INCREMENT OF FUEL PRICE
- The Public Accounts Committee orders arrest of auctioneer
- Skye Bank PLC Announces Changes On Its Board And Executive Management
- Reason Why Wizkid Wanted By Lagos Police As Linda Ikeji Reports Him
- Will NPP Fix Ghana?
- There was no Election in Rivers, Peterside Insists
- APC has failed, and that’s great news for the PDP, Mimiko Said!
- Gov Oshiomole And APC Candidate Obaseki Pictured Eating Corn During Campaign (Photos)
- APC Ready To Punish Tinubu Over His Role In Ondo Governorship Election (Read Details)
- Edo State Government Releases Statement
- Treat victims of gunshot wounds before police report
- Olukere of Ikere kingdom accuses Fayose of damaging his billboard
- Reason’s Why we can’t impeach Buhari
- Will Sylva Be Defeated Fair?
- Ijaw Elders Beg Tompolo, Kuku, Other Kinsmen
- We are disorganised, Buhari admits
- The Clash between Yorubas, Hausas leaves three dead
- NSCDC Arrests Man Who Defrauded 9000 Internally Displaced Persons
- Petrol Tanker Fire In Niger State, Which Left 14 People Dead
- Ambode shuts Mile 12 market, imposes curfew on four surrounding streets
- As James Ibori Turns 58 Today, His Daughter Wrote A Touching Letter to him in Prison
- How Buhari, Dogara Gaffed Durring 2016 Budget Presentation
- PDP Spurns Buhari To Reconnoiter His Own Campaign Funds
- Wow Breaking: Minister of state for Labor and Employment, James Ocholi is dead
- Daughter of Ex-Oyo Governor Blasts Former Agege Bread-seller
- Am I Not Qualified For Vice President Position In 2019?
- Serial rape in a female Secondary school in Imo State. Project Alert raises alarm !
- 16 persons burnt to death in auto crash along Lokoja-Abuja Expressway
- Mr. Babatunde Fashola says Nigeria needs accurate census to plan effective power supply
- D-Banj sued over unpaid 100M Naira debt
- Angry Mob Attacks NTA Office in Abia
- Buhari Receives CAF Awards At The State House
- Reason Why Nigeria Suspend Off Gas Supply To Ghana
- MFM Church Pastors Force Bride To Shave Her Natural Hair On Her Wedding Day
- Ondo City launches own community radio – EKI 100.9FM
- Kogi, Nigeria’s Confluence State
- A Grass To Grace Story To James Enojo Ocholi (November 26, 1960 – March 6, 2016):
- Koffi olomide has Been Arrested for An Assault at his Kenyan Home in Kinshasa