Stretch Marks, or striae, develop when Your skin suddenly needs to stretch beyond the limits of its natural growth rate. The middle layer of your skin breaks in places, causing the lower layers of your skin to show through.
Pursuing Home Remedies
1. Drink plenty of water. Water is the quickest and most efficient way to minimize the appearance of stretch marks.
2. Administer aloe vera. Aloe vera may be the most effective home health remedy for treating stretch marks.
After a few minutes, rinse With lukewarm water. Alternatively, consider using a preparation made using aloe vera gel.
3. Employ egg whites. The amino acids and proteins in egg whites work to repair damaged skin. This treatment may produce results in just a couple of weeks.
4. Exfoliate with sugar. Sugar is a natural skin exfoliant -- a substance that rubs away dead cells to rejuvenate your skin. It is also regarded as among the best home remedies for stretch marks. Create a rub from granulated sugar:
5. Apply potato juice. While we don't generally think of potatoes as "juicy," the moisture raw potatoes release when cut contains valuable vitamins and minerals. These nutrients promote the restoration and growth of your skin cells.
6. Soak in lemon juice. The acid in lemon juice helps reduce skin blemishes. Cut a lemon in half and gently rub a cut end over your stretch marks. Allow the juice to sit on your skin for up to 10 minutes before rinsing with water.
7. Coat with olive oil. Olive oil contains useful nutrients and antioxidants, and because it is a natural moisturizer you needn't rinse it off after use. Simply massage the oil into your stretch marks. Consider warming the oil slightly to improve blood circulation to your skin.
8. Moisturize with cocoa butter. Cocoa butter is noted for its ability to smooth wrinkled or damaged skin. Massage your stretch marks with cocoa butter twice daily for best results