As we have entered a new year, we just can't wait for the gorgeous weather, perfect breeze, and dazzlings sunlight. Because all of that would mean that the Wedding season is approaching. Every new year sets astonishing trends that are hard to be beaten, but not impossible. Late 2019 is also bringing a fantastic wedding trend that every bride, groom, and even guest must strive for, wear, or just own. Here is what is installed for the future brides and all other wedding attendees.
1. Lively flowersFor many years, pastel colours dominated the wedding ceremonies. Beige, baby pink, and all types of earthy flower colors were decorated all around the reception, as well as being used for bride's bouquet. This year, burgundy is the new beige. This fabulous and lively flower color will spark up the entire ambients, whether it is used as a decorative ornament or as a bridal bouquet. Other colors that will also be chic this year are the cherry red roses, rich peonies and sparkling red ranunculus that can be added both to the bouquet and centerpieces.
2. Luscious wedding cakesThe phrase “bigger is better” doesn’t apply to the cake this wedding season. If you do like three or four stories cakes, you can order them as long as they are in warm colors with few opulent details. However, the booming trend in the 2019 states that the wedding cakes are going to be vivacious but with character. Meaning, they might be a one-story only but with a lot of statement details such as macaroons, fresh flowers, bows, and even fireworks to add sparkle.
3. Flamboyant photo shootingForget the tedious posing with the whole family in one place, and keeping a fake wide smile for minutes until you get the best photo. This year, one of the most extravagant trends is upscaling the photo shooting. You don’t need to go for miles to find the perfect location and background, you can simply bring the location to your wedding with minimum fuss. Photoboothme has great backdrops for all occassions - from glamorous flowers and flashy balloon walls, to elegant and sophisticated rose gold backdrops that can go with any wedding theme.
4. Nibbling tablesSomething that has utterly overwhelmed this wedding season is the variety of food serving. We all know that you must have an appetizer, main course and the dessert on a wedding, but you don't need to have it served separately and in an old-fashionable way. Buffet tables are about to reach their peak in popularity in 2019. Have an abundance of food such as canapes, grazing tables, even a variety of salad, meat, and soup. The advantages of a buffet table for your reception is that you won't have many servants running around, it is more cost effective, and you will have more people mingling around.
5. Customized illustrationIf you want to make a personal stamp and have something memorable for your guest to keep, then you are definitely going to like this 2019 trend. Wedding invitations are one of the things that still arrives with snail mail, and when we receive it as a guest, the excitement is inevitable. So, the trend suggests making it more personal and innovative. You can hire a local artist to draw or illustrate something that represents you are a bride and a groom. An artist can also render some part of your big day in advance as well, but the point is to be genuine.
6. Bring the inside outOkay, this might sound strange, but as your guests are waiting for the official ceremony there is probably going to be drinks and finger-food serving as they wait for the beginning. Making the wait feel as homey as possible is the new 2019 strategy. Basically, your wedding decorator has to find classical living room furniture to place outside for your guests to use as they wait. This is perfect if you have an outdoor wedding. Adding details from indoor areas makes the ceremony warmer and more welcoming, which is the goal that all couples strive for.
By having the trends shifting constantly, we can’t help to notice that everything is connected to feeling open-minded and relaxed. Well, in the end, the main point is to simply enjoy and have fun.