A business usually runs on Traffic and having an intense amount of traffic on a website can lead to betterment. It can increase sales, provide exposure and build credibility. Keeping the site up-to-date is crucial to keep the traffic amount constant or to improve it. There are many ways to increase the traffic on a particular website, and this post will help you understand some of the necessary things.
1. BacklinksMany backlink pages are driving an enormous amount of traffic to a particular page. When you are building all these PBNs and other content, you use hyperlinking methods, and it drives traffic by clicks. Loads of traffic keep on providing enough traffic to Rank but some day, any other website take over the rank. You may have wondered that why?
Well, there can be two reasons. The first reason is that your website is not having enough traffic and the ranking decremented. The second reason is that any other site is getting more traffic and they are using the current pattern. Due to this particular reason, you have to focus on all the PBNs and backlinks. The old pages link gets removed, or there can be something else.
Such factors not only decrease the website ranking but it can make it worse by getting kicked from the first page of Google SERM. In this particular case, you should overview backlinks and then check whether the links are proper or not.
2. Accessibility DiagnoseYou can opt for accessibility Siteimprove services where they will diagnose the content and ensure top-notch quality. These tools check out various factors which are as follow –
- Content inventory – The automated update of content inventory will help with the content and its management. You can access it due to the cloud storage option. Even, you don't have to worry about the privacy of the content.
- Readability Score – Readability score ensure that your content is ready to boom in Google’s SERM. If the content I not optimised and have poor readability score then the service provider will help improving it as per the algorithm.
- Link and Spelling Check – Making any mistake with the keyword or the link can drive traffic to a wrong page which doesn't exist. Even, the spelling mistake will make the user doesn't click on it and Google may not provide a ranking.
- Quality – Posting quality content is necessary to rank easily. If a website is not ranking, then there may be an issue with the quality. Due to such reasons, you should ensure that you post quality content which is unique and doesn't have any plagiarism or spin from original content.
These are some distinguishing accessibility factors making the website rank with ease. In case, the accessibility of content is not high then Google will avoid it, and you may end up getting into various issues in the future.
3. Content ShapeHave you ever heard about it? Maybe no! Well, content is called in shape when the readability score is good, and there is no spin in content. In simple words, original quality content with natural to read pattern is called content in shape. There is one more thing which makes it perfect, and it is linked. The link should be driving the traffic properly and loading the next website at the faster rate.
Here come two factors, a proper link, and the responsive web design. The service provider and their professional tools will have a look at content and check out whether the content is in shape or not. If there is an issue with the quality of content or link, then the service provider will improve it or ask you to do it. These things can change the ranking and help to reach on top.
If there is the issue with the website, then the service provider will measure the quality of loading, responsiveness, functionality, links and the content. All these factors matter to rank and Google algorithm ensure that you rank with ease. It will help to go too far with the same content, and there is no need of posting a new one or improving anything. Such things matter a lot that’s why you can rely on it.
ConclusionIt is easy to find that many service providers are offering these services to improve the ranking. As told, content is king so you should be focusing on it and everything is done. Keep it in mind that you use the quality links and original content to avoid getting into any trouble.
In addition to this, the customised dashboard and all other feature can help. The free tools like Yoast are doing the same, but the premium tools will be better to improve ranking and to go well. Every site will have a specific requirement, so you need to find it out and work accordingly.