Recently, EPF which also stands for Employee provident fund offers the online Withdrawal process to make the whole thing a lot easier. There is no doubt, the option is considered as one of the best ways so you can process your withdrawal request anytime and anywhere without wasting time. Well, EPFO recently declared three different classes which will be considered for asserted. These three classes are a full withdrawal by mean of PF final settlement, EPS withdrawal with pension withdrawal benefits and the last one is using advance or loan with PF partial withdrawal.
Ways that you can consider for withdrawal PF:
Well, there are basically two options that you get so you can withdrawal PF. These depend on what makes things easy for you and what you prefer. For knowing more, here is what you should know:
- You can submit the withdrawal via using physical application
- If online makes you comfortable, you can also submit an application online via visiting the official website or portal. For withdrawing Pf, there are few steps and instruction to follow.
Steps that you need to follow: Online PF withdrawal Procedure
There is a natural step that you need to consider when you want to withdrawal producer of PF online. For making the process easy, follow these given steps:
- Step 1: For applying for the PF withdrawal procedure online, the first thing that you need to do is to visit the online portal of UAN
- Step 2: For login, fill your UAN and other information. Also, you have to fill captcha to proceed.
- Step 3: After doing that, you have to click the tab Manage. Once you are done, go to the KYC for getting the details about you KYC which includes your bank details, PAN, Aadhaar card. Go through all the details and make sure everything you submitted is correct.
- Step 4: If everything is good then you are all set to proceed for the next step which is to click the online tab services. Here you will get ‘claim’ option that you have to click.
- Step 5: Once you click the claim option, you will get details about the member, KYC created information and all different services information as well. Tap the option Proceed for an online claim to go further with your online withdrawal form
- Step 6: You will get a form where you have to fill details. Here you have to choose the requirements such as the settlement of PF in full, EPFO provident fund withdrawal or withdrawal benefits. You will get a tab where you have to click I Want to apply for. However, in case you are not qualified or your information is not enough for processing the step, this option will not going to appear. It’s better to go back and check everything one more time.