The Cbse has expanded the date for rechecking, confirmation of imprints and acquiring photocopies of assessed answer scripts. The CBSE transferred the subtle elements of the augmented dates on its official site cbse.nic.in
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has amplified the date for rechecking, confirmation of imprints and getting photocopies of assessed answer scripts of the Class 12 board examination. The choice was taken because of the expanding request from understudies for the same. The CBSE transferred the points of interest of the broadened dates on its official site cbse.nic.in
The site expresses, ”The dates have been reached out in regard of confirmation and getting photocopy of the assessed answer book(s) for the hopefuls who have showed up under Secondary School (class 10) Examination, 2017 plan 2 (i.e. board based) and for the hopefuls who have showed up under Senior School Certificate (class 12) Examination, 2017.”
- The last date of online accommodation of solicitations of rechecking/confirmation of evaluations/marks for class 10 and class 12 has been reached out till June 27
- The last date for online accommodation of solicitations for photocopy of answer book class 10 (board based) and class 12 has been stretched out till June 30
Know what number of understudies connected for confirmation of imprints:
- 2014: 2.31 for every penny
- 2015: 2.09 for every penny
- 2016: 2.53 for every penny
- 2017: 2.47 for every penny
Likewise, making a move against objections enrolled by understudies with respect to assessment blames in their class 12 comes about, the CBSE has chosen to set up two boards of trustees to consider the provisos in the assessment methodology.
- The principal board of trustees will enquire into the procedure of assessment and post examination procedures to recognize and investigate errors and recommend restorative measures to fortify the procedure. The council will present the report inside two months of its beginning
- The second advisory group will consider, break down and propose systemic changes in the assessment procedure to make the framework vigorous.