If you know me but at all you would know that I have an un-healthy obsession with Glitter. I’m like a magpie, I am attracted to anything shiny and then immediately fall in love with it. So you can only imagine my joy when my two favourite things combined and created such wondrous things like glitter beards and glitter roots. Therefore for something a little different today I’ll give you the quickest ‘How to get Glitter Roots’.
- Go to any craft store and pick out your desired glitter. I also got shiny heart confetti to sprinkle on top, because why not! Also pick up some hard drying Hair gel. It's best to get a clear one, but I got one with a blue hue to get more of a galaxy glow.
- In a small container add in the same amount of glitter to hair gel. There's no wrong amount, but if you are wanting a thick glitter look than you will need to make a large batch.
- Mix the glitter and the gel together with an applicator brush.
- Now go crazy and apply it where ever you wish on your hair style.
- Let the gel dry and have everyone admire your awesome sparkly do!
I don’t care what the theme is, I’m definitely doing this for the next dress up party that I go to. Enjoy!
The post How to get Glitter Roots appeared first on Unravelled Hair.