I'm looking at scheduling the exam for the 5th of April right now to give me a little bit of time for a proper review and practice until I sit / wrestle this one. My reasoning is that I'll need to review Switch first (haven't been doing too much switching lately, mostly routing) and if I'm feeling lucky, I'll reschedule for an earlier date.
My plan is as follows:
- Review my SWITCH notes and re-lab every little thing up until I can do or troubleshoot half-drunk
- Read the OCG's first chapters (those seem new - the others just re-hash SWITCH and ROUTE)
- Buy Rene Molenaar's "How to Master TSHOOT" course & run through the material
- Do a re-watch of Chris Bryant's vid series + lab along
- Watch any other vid (like Kevin Wallace's Bullseye tips) series for strategies on tackling TSHOOT
- Purchased Cisco's CLN TSHOOT labs (Cisco Learning Labs for CCNP TSHOOT v2.0 50-hour 180-day Labs) and lab along
- Try the GNS3Vault labs for TSHOOT
- Draw the topology in GNS3, get some of my colleagues at work to break it (one thing at a time) & try fixing stuff up
- Sit down with Boson's ExSim and do my "trial by combat"
With a little bit of divine help and some hard work I'll manage a pass - really looking forward to it :)
Time to get this show on the road!
This post first appeared on Recent Blogs Posts - TechExams.net IT Certificatio, please read the originial post: here