1. Only one (1) entry per person. No purchase necessary. Eligible persons may enter by completing and submitting an original entry form available online atand . Entrants must be engaged in order to be eligible for the contest (proof of engagement will be required if selected as winner). Any attempt or suspected attempt to enter more than once per person, any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or entry methods not authorized by these rules, shall be deemed as tampering and will void all of your entries. To participate, fully complete the Official Entry Form.
Enter to Win a 1 Week Trip for 2 to Punta Cana
Expires : December 10th 2018
> Enter Sweepstakes Here
Winners – 1 ARV – $5000 Form Entry – Standard
Rules & Regulations
3. All entries become the property of Weddingbells Magazine and MARIAGE Québec and none shall be returned.
4. One (1) winner will receive an all-inclusive trip for two (2) to the 4.5 stars Majestic Colonial Punta Cana in Dominican Republic, offered by Air Transat.
The prize includes:
- A round-trip economy-class airfare from the Winner’s city of residence to Punta Cana, from one of our gateways on Air Transat according to the flight program;
- Transfer to and from between the Punta Cana airport and the Majestic Colonial Punta Cana hotel for two (2) persons;
- A one (1)-week, seven (7) nights stay, in a standard room, double occupancy basis, at the 5 Majestic Colonial Punta Cana;
- Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner, unlimited à la carte dinners (reservations required), 24-hour unlimited domestic and selected international drinks, daily sports and activities program, nightly entertainment, etc.
Sponsor represents and warrants to St. Joseph Media that $5,000 is the fair market value of the Prize.
Any expense not mentioned above shall be borne exclusively by the Winner and his/her Travel Companion (as defined below).
Conditions attached to the prize:
- The Winner’s travel companion has been designated as the person who will become the travel companion of the Winner for the purposes of the Prize (the “Travel Companion”) and shall be a Canadian resident who has reached the age of majority in his/her province of residence on December 17, 2018. The Winner’s Travel Companion shall also sign and remit to TTC a duly completed Waiver Form within ten (10) business days after its receipt, failing which he/she may not receive the portion of the Prize which is intended for him/her. The name of the Travel Companion may not be changed once the Waiver Form has been received by TTC.
- The Winner and his/her Travel Companion must travel together both ways. Travel arrangements will be made by TTC. The trip must be completed before December 15, 2019 (“Travel Deadline”).
- The following black-out dates apply: Construction holiday period in Québec (from July 20 to August 4, 2019), Christmas and New Year periods (from December 17, 2018 to January 5, 2019) as well as Spring break (from February 18 to March 24, 2019) and Easter period (from April 12 to April 22, 2019).
- The reservations are subject to the availability of the air carrier and the hotel at the time of the reservation. The terms and conditions of the air carrier, the hotel and Air Transat are applicable. Taxes, airport fees, custom duties, entry fees and tourist cards, surcharges, insurance charges, vaccination expenses, any personal expenses, personal travel insurance and travel documentation are not included in the Prize and are solely the responsibility of the Winner and his/her Travel Companion.
- On the travel date, the Winner and his/her Travel Companion must have the legal right to leave Canada and to return to Canada and must have the legal right to enter and leave Dominican Republic. The Winner and his/her Travel Companion are fully responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, all documentation necessary for the trip as required by the authorities concerned, including, without limitation, visas, passports and vaccination certificates. These must be obtained before departure. The Winner and his/her Travel Companion must comply with the Contest validity dates and accept the alternatives proposed by TTC, if this proves necessary. No extension of the trip will be permitted. TTC reserves the right to offer a prize they consider to be of comparable quality if the Prize is no longer available for any reason.
- The arrangements related to the package reservations must be made by TTC on the date agreed by the Winner at least thirty (30) days before departure, June 30, 2019 at the latest, and will be subject to the availability of the air carrier and the hotel at the time. To reserve, the Winner must send the signed waiver of liability form to: Sonia Duquette by email at [email protected] letter with booking procedure will then be sent to the winner. Once the booking is confirmed, fees of $250 per person will apply for all change requests made more than four weeks before departure. No changes will be permitted within 30 days of departure
- The Prize offered must be accepted as awarded and is not exchangeable, refundable, transferable or convertible into cash. In the event that the Prize is not accepted in accordance with its attached conditions, the Prize will be deemed to be forfeited.
- TTC and all of its respective partners, shareholders, directors, officers, owners, associates, employees, members, sponsors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns shall assume no liability of any nature whatsoever for any postponement, delay or cancellation of the flight or any other component of the Prize or any other transportation included in the Prize for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, weather conditions or equipment breakdown or failure. In this regard, the Winner hereby waives all claims, whether past, present, future or contingent, against TTC and all of its respective partners, shareholders, directors, officers, owners, associates, employees, members, sponsors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns relating to the subject matter hereof or relating, directly or indirectly, to any postponement, delay or cancellation of the flight or of any other component of the Prize or of any other transportation included in the Prize.
From time to time, TTC, with the Winner’s consent, may use the personal information provided by the Winner hereunder to communicate with the Winner regarding the administration of the Prize and to do a follow-up on the trip, in particular.
- TTC reserves the right to cancel this agreement or the trip at its sole discretion if the Winner or Travel Companion do not comply with the contents hereof or of the Rules or if, without limitation, TTC or the hotel is informed of any factor preventing or hindering the trip for any reason whatsoever, subject to the provisions of subsection above. Any decision by TTC in this regard is final.
- The Winner and Travel Companion hereby consent, without receiving additional compensation, to the use of their name, address (city, province), voice, statements, comments, photographs and/or other likeness, by TTC for any purpose whatsoever through all media, including, without limitation, the internet for advertising or promotional purposes, and they agree to sign any additional document that could serve to assign the rights to their image, in particular, to TTC.
- By signing this document, the Winner and his/her Travel Companion acknowledge that they read and understood this document and the attached Rules and agree to be bound by and comply with them. The Winner and his/her Travel Companion declare that this document and the attached Rules are understandable and reasonable.
5. To be eligible, entries must be received on or before 23:59 PM EST on the contest closing date of December 10, 2018. Weddingbells Magazine and MARIAGE Quebec are not responsible for any entries that are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
6. The winner will be selected on December 18, 2018. The selected entrant will be notified by phone or e-mail within 72 hours of the draw. In the event that a selected entrant does not comply with these Contest Rules and Regulations, or cannot be contacted within 72 hours of the draw, an alternate entrant will be selected from the remaining entries. The chances of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. The prize must be accepted as awarded, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Weddingbells Magazine and MARIAGE Quebec reserve the right to substitute any portion of the prize with a prize of equal value whatsoever.
7. This Contest is open to all residents of Canada, including residents of Quebec, and excluding employees of St. Joseph Media, Transat Tours Canada Inc. and their respective interactive, advertising and promotional agencies, persons with whom any of the above are domiciled and/or members of their respective immediate families.
8. The Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux monitors and regulates any contests open to Quebec residents. Any litigation respecting the conduct and organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. Participants in the contest agree to abide by these rules and all decisions of Weddingbells, MARIAGE Quebec and the prize sponsors.
9. The entrant selected for a prize will be required to correctly answer a time limited skill testing question before being declared a prize winner. The prize winner must sign the Waiver/Release of liability as a condition to and in advance of receiving the prize in favour of Weddingbells Magazineand the other sponsors such that none of them shall be liable for the use or misuse of the Prize. Weddingbells Magazine and the other sponsors assume no responsibility for the participation in the contest, or any liability, claims, demands, actions, loss, damage or personal injury that may be sustained by either the winner of the Prize or his/her guest.
10. Participation in the contest constitutes permission to Weddingbells Magazine, MARIAGE Québecand the sponsors and their agencies to use the name, photograph and/or likeness of the winner (and his/her guests) purposes of promotion, advertising, and trade without further compensation.
11. By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. The decisions of the contest judges are final. Weddingbells Magazine, MARIAGE Québec and the sponsors are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest. Weddingbells Magazine and MARIAGE Québec reserve the right to withdraw or terminate the contest at any time without prior notice or to change the Rules and Regulations. Contact or correspondence will occur only with selected entrants. This contest is subject to all Federal, Provincial and Municipal Laws and regulations.
The post Win a 1 Week Trip for 2 to Punta Cana – CAN appeared first on TOP DOG SWEEPSTAKES.