HONG KONG, CHINA - Media OutReach - December 14, 2017 - MetLife Hong Kong * continued its winning streak at the BENCHMARK Wealth Management Awards this year by winning in five categories that recognize its excellence in products and services, and in corporate citizenship, as well as its steadfast dedication to diversity and inclusion. This achievement follows its success at the Hong Kong Insurance Awards 2017 where MetLife Hong Kong took home five top-three finalist awards.
MetLife Hong Kong receives five accolades at the BENCHMARK Wealth Management Awards 2017.
MetLife Hong Kong won the following awards at the BENCHMARK Wealth Management Awards 2017:
1. Medical Insurance - Best-in-Class Award
2. Critical Illness Insurance - Outstanding Achiever Award
3. Customer Support Team of the Year
4. Corporate Citizenship Award
5. Women's Employer of the Year
Mr. Lee Wood, Chief Executive Officer of MetLife Hong Kong, said, "I am privileged to represent MetLife Hong Kong for this proud moment. Winning such high accolades for the fourth straight year is an affirmation of our unyielding focus on our customers, which translates into a culture of customer-centricity and top-notch innovation throughout the organization, from customer support, product development to corporate social responsibility. BENCHMARK recognition is certainly an honor, and inspires us to continue striving for excellence. Going forward, we will carry on providing the best protection for our customers and helping them navigate life together."
As one of the most esteemed industry accolades in Hong Kong, the annual BENCHMARK Wealth Management Awards recognizes financial institutions for best practices in areas including corporate governance, customer experience, marketing effectiveness, use of technology, product development and innovation.
MetLife, Inc. (NYSE: MET), through its subsidiaries and affiliates ("MetLife"), is one of the world's leading financial services companies, providing insurance, annuities, employee benefits and asset management to help its individual and institutional customers navigate their changing world. Founded in 1868, MetLife has operations in more than 40 countries and holds leading market positions in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. For more information, visit www.metlife.com .
* MetLife Limited and Metropolitan Life Insurance Company of Hong Kong Limited (collectively "MetLife Hong Kong") are wholly-owned subsidiaries of MetLife, Inc. in Hong Kong and private companies limited by shares incorporated and registered under the applicable laws in Hong Kong. Both MetLife Limited and Metropolitan Life Insurance Company of Hong Kong Limited are authorized insurers carrying long term business in Hong Kong.