Welp… there’s at least one less Restaurant I’ve got on my list in Atlanta and Gladys Knight’s Signature Chicken and Waffles on Peachtree Street is one of em!
The well-known soul food restaurant attracts a lot of tourists because of it’s popular name and location and customers have been known to wait for hours to get a table at the busy eatery.
The wait will probably be a whole lot shorter when news gets out that they failed their Health inspection earlier this month.
Sadly, the popular dining spot, which bears the name iconic singing legend Gladys Knight, accumulated at least 15 violations during the inspection and only got a score of 56!
Details below… (more…)
- Ludacris’ Straits Restaurant Flunks Health Inspection…
- NEWSFLASH!! T.I.’s New ‘Hustle’ Will Be Atlanta Restaurant Venture…
- Fan Mail: ‘My Awful Experience At Atlanta’s Frank Ski’s Restaurant…’
- PSA: City of Atlanta’s ‘Take a Stand’ Campaign ft. Tika Sumpter & Gabrielle Union… [VIDEO]
- PSA: Kelly Rowland Speaks Out Against Domestic Violence… [VIDEO] Directed by Derek Blanks]
- Warning!! Do NOT Post Janet Jackson #Unbreakable Concert Footage On Instagram…
- Ciara Shares Footage of Baby Future’s Swim Lessons + Offers PSA on Infant Water Safety… [PHOTOS + VIDEO]
- Fan Mail – Keyshia Cole’s Hairstylist Spotted Fighting in Atlanta Walmart… [VIDEO]
- PSA: DJ Mister Cee Wants You To Be ‘Free’ With Your Sexuality… [VIDEO]
- Wait… WTF?!? Doctor Claims Burning Scented Candles Equates to Smoking Cigarettes…
Straight From The A [SFTA] - Atlanta Entertainment Industry Gossip & News