The Global Drug Screening Market is estimated to register a CAGR of 10.4% from 2017 to 2025. Drug screening test analyses biological samples, such as blood, hair, and urine to diagnose the presence of drug abuse or its metabolites in an individual’s body.
A Drug Screening Test is used to determine if person is or was under the influences of drug at a certain point of time.
Get Sample Copy of this Report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/request-sample/452572 .
Top Key Companies Analyzed in Global Drug Screening Market are –
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Quest Diagnostics
- Alfa Scientific Designs
- MPD Inc.
- Omega Laboratories
- Premier Biotech
- Siemens Healthineers
Complete report Drug Screening Industry spreads across 123 pages profiling 15companies and supported with tables and figures available. Enquire more @ https://www.orianresearch.com/enquiry-before-buying/452572 .
Improvement in drug screening devices owing to technological advancements also have a positive impact on the market. In addition, government funding coupled with favorable laws and significant growth opportunities by Drug Screening Market has encouraged many players to enter the market, thus making it highly competitive. However, ban on alcohol consumption in several Islamic countries, prohibition of workplace drug testing in some countries and accuracy and specificity concerns related to some instruments like breathalyzers are restraining the growth of the market to some extent.
Market is segmented by product and service, sample type, end user, and region.
Get Direct Copy of this Report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/checkout/452572 .
Key benefit insights in this report
- This report examines market size and growth rate by 2025
- This report provides current market and future growth expectations
- Market drivers, challenges, opportunities and threats in Global Market
- Impacts of disruptive technologies and examine the changing competitive dynamics
- Market factor analysis delivers treasured information regarding the possible purchasers and suppliers and understanding the stakeholders involved
- Examine forecast period using Porters five forces, supply chain and value chain analysis
- Data regarding companies and business decision by having complete insights on the market and creating in-depth analysis of market segments.
- Drug and alcohol testing laboratories
- Drug and alcohol testing product manufacturing companies
- Rapid drug screening device manufacturers
- Law enforcement agencies
- Healthcare providers
- Government agencies
- Research and consulting firms
- Venture capitalists
Major Points from Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Demographic Overview
3 Research Methodology
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Market Factor Analysis
7 Global Drug Screening Market By Product & Services
8 Global Drug Screening Market By Sample Type
9 Global Drug Screening Market By End User
10 Global Drug Screening Market By Region
11 Market Trends & Competitive Analysis
12 Company Profiles
Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collections of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world’s most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products. We also specialize in custom research in situations where our syndicate research offerings do not meet the specific requirements of our esteemed clients.
Ruwin Mendez Vice President – Global Sales & Partner Relations Orian Research Consultants US: +1 (832) 380-8827 | UK: +44 0161-818-8027 Email: [email protected] Website: www.orianresearch.com/ Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/13281002/
iCrowdNewswire, Research Newswire, Press Release, North America, South America, United States, Latin America, English