About The Garden Residences
The Garden Residences is a 99-year condominium launched in Serangoon North Estate and Serangoon Gardens. An iconic building in the vicinity, designed with space, living, and uncompromising in views and locality. Led by Keppel and Wing Tai Joint Venture, it will be a building for the ages, for the generations with luxurious fittings and incomparable qualities.
The site is within URA’s Serangoon Planning area. Comparative developments in the area includes Kensington Park, Serangoon Ville Enbloc by Oxley Holdings. Slightly further to the East will be Terrasse. There has been a drought for new condominium launches in the estate and so The Garden Residences together with Serangoon Ville will rejuvenate and revitalize the area, bringing value and injecting a lease of excitement and opportunities into the estate
This land parcel on original address of 15 Serangoon North Avenue 1 has recently been tendered by major and giant property developers, Keppel Land and Wing Tai Holdings. This site was successfully bidded and now will house the upcoming development, The Garden Residences Serangoon, it is an ideal place planned to become a residential condominium ideal for individuals looking to settle in this private and charming area of Singapore.
The top bid for this highly competitive site for The Garden Residences site reached an impressive $446.28 million from the Joint Venture Developers, worthy also to note with the second-highest bid of $418.7 million having been placed by Frasers Centrepoint’s FCL Residences. Experts and land economists have noted these aggressive bids by many competing property developers recently as a reflection of the rising value and brighter optimism of Singapore’s real estate market.
Read More: The Garden Residences Prices & Project Details
Notable Price Bids
- This public tender for a private residential site in Serangoon North Avenue 1 attracted 16 bids.
- Corson and Wingjoy Investment – units of Keppel Land and Wing Tai Holdings – jointly placed the top bid of $446.28 million, the Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) said on Thursday (July 27).
- The price works out to about $964.8 per sq ft per plot ratio for the 99-year leasehold plot, which could yield 505 private homes.
- The top bid was about 6.6 per cent higher than the second of $418.7 million tabled by FCL Residences.
- Singland Homes and UOL Venture Investments jointly submitted the third highest bid at $417.2 million.
- The site has a land area of 17,189.1 sq m and permissible gross floor area of 42,973 sq m.
- It was put up for sale under the confirmed list of the Government Land Sales programme for the first half of the year.
Reasons to Invest in The Garden Residences
- Excellent Connectivity
- Near Prestigious Schools and Education Hub
- Centralized Location and Minutes to Orchard Road, Vivocity, CBD and Marina Bay
- Near to Amenities such as shopping centres and Chomp Chomp Food Centre.
- Strong Tenant Base and expatriate demand from Lycee Francais de Singapour
- Strong Tenant Base from Surrounding Business Parks such as Amk Industrial Park and Serangoon North Industrial Estate
- Great for Families near good schools and strong amenities
- Luxurious Living and Fittings
Area is one of the vital things that you have to consider when buying Singapore condos. Before you can really decide the best area for your home, you should decide first the kind of neighborhood that you need to live in. It’s fortunate that these properties are situated in the most brilliant areas in the city. Obviously it is as yet imperative to decide the correct area that you needed for your home before you at last settle on a choice keeping in mind the end goal to maintain a strategic distance from laments later on. You need to remember that usefulness is critical and the area must give the specific advantages you are searching for.
The post Everything you need to know about The Garden Residences at one glance appeared first on The Carpenters.