RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017: Reserve Bank of India has announced RBI Bank Vacancy for the candidates who want to apply for the same. The vacancy is for 526 posts. Selection for these posts will be through the online test and after that, there will be a Language Proficiency Test. The candidates can apply for the RBI Office Attendant Job Vacancy 2017 through the official website. The interested candidates can apply until 7th December 2017. The Payment of fees will be accepted until 7th December 2017. Reserve Bank of India has published this RBI Office Attendant Notification for those candidates who were waiting for RBI to release this notification.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017
The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 526 posts of “Office a” in various offices of the Bank through the RBI Assistant Vacancy.
RBI Office Attendant Important Dates
RBI Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
RBI Office Attendant: How To Apply
Reserve Bank of India Application Fee
Reserve Bank of India Vacancy Details
|Other Details||Download Advertisement|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Official Website || Help No: 079- 23266521
RBI Office Attendant Vacancy 2017
(आरबीआई ऑफिस अटेंडेंट भर्ती ): The Reserve Bank of India has released the Government Recruitment Notification to fill up the 526 office attendant vacant seats. The candidates can check the Category & City Wise vacancy details. Here we have shared the Reserve Bank of Indian Officer Attendant Notification 2017 which has been contained the complete details such as Eligibility, Age Limit, Selection Process, Exam Date, how to Apply Online, Application Fee, Examination Centers etc.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 Notification
The candidates who want to apply for the vacancy of Office Attendant can apply for the same and can prepare themselves for the online exam. We are here through the table mentioned the important dates and information for the ease of candidates. The candidates should have a look on this
|Name of the Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|No of Vacancies||526|
|Name of the Post||Office Attendant|
|Online application form submission||17th November 2017|
|Online application form submission last day||7th December 2017|
|Payment of fees||17th November to 7th December 2017|
|Online Exam||In the month of December or January 2018( tentative)|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment
Bank of Baroda SO Recruitment
आरबीआई ऑफिस अटेंडेंट भर्ती 2017
भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक ने उम्मीदवारों के लिए आरबीआई की रिक्ति की घोषणा की है। रिक्ति 526 पदों के लिए है इन पदों के लिए चयन ऑनलाइन परीक्षा के माध्यम से होगा और इसके बाद एक भाषा प्रवीणता परीक्षा होगी। उम्मीदवार आरबीआई ऑफिस अटेंडेंट जॉब रिक्ति 2017 के लिए आधिकारिक वेबसाइट के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार 7 दिसंबर 2017 तक आवेदन कर सकते हैं। फीस का भुगतान 7 दिसंबर 2017 तक स्वीकार किया जाएगा। भारतीय रिज़र्व बैंक ने आरबीआई को इस अधिसूचना जारी करने के लिए इंतजार कर रहे उम्मीदवारों के लिए भारतीय रिजर्व बैंक ऑफिस अटेंडेंट अधिसूचना प्रकाशित की है।
See Also: SSC CGL 2017 Notification Pdf
RBI Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to appear in the exam organized by the RBI have to fulfill/meet certain eligibility criteria. These criteria include various parameters which are defined below:
Education Qualification (as on 01/11/2017)
- Candidate should have passed 10th class from the concerned State /UT coming under the regional jurisdiction.
- The candidate should be proficient in the local language.
Age as on (01/11/2017)
- Age should be between 02/11/1992 to 01/11/1999 (both days including). It means the age should be between 18-25 years.
- Relaxation in age for the reserved categories will be based on the RBI Rules or Norms.
Salary Pay Scale
The Salary/Pay Scale for the Post of Office Attendant is:
- Basic Pay: 10940/- – 380(4) – 12460-440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (3) – 23700 (20 years) + other allowances. At present initial Gross Salary is 22,339/-
The application fee is:
- 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXs. (intimation Charges)
- 450/- for OBC/General candidate ( Test fee + intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of test fee and intimation charges.
Latest Bank Jobs || Upcoming Railway Recruitment
RBI Office Attendant Online Application 2017
The candidates who want to apply for the Office attendant position have to register themselves on the official website. The online registration has started from 17/11/2017 and this will last until 07/12/2017. We are here giving few steps to register the candidates:
- Candidates can register themselves only through online mode so they have to visit the official website
- Click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendant”
- Then click on “Click here for new Registration”
- Then on that page enter the name, email-id and contact details
- After that, the registration number and the password will be generated by the system
- An email will be sent to the registered mail id of the candidate
- The candidates have to upload the needed details and the fee for registration
- Then check all the filled details and finally submit the form.
SSC Jobs || PSC Jobs
RBI Selection Process
Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
|Subject Name||Questions No.||Maximum Marks||Composite Time|
You can get the complete information of RBI Officer Attendant Recruitment 2017 from here and we are providing the latest update related to upcoming Recruitment on our website that is www.jobs.chekrs.com. If you have any query about the Reserve Bank of India Recruitment that you can write comments on commenting box and take a review or feedback.