A METHOD OF CURING HIV/AIDS WITH TOPVEIN- AN ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE
Patents & Trademarks Office
ACT No. 16 of 2016 - Laws of Zambia
ACT No. 16 of 2016 - Laws of Zambia
INVENTOR: Mendez K.G.C. Fernandez
- CAM, BA.ED, LLB November 1, 2016.
ASSIGNEE: Lords-Hill Laboratories Limited
PHONE: +260 955 889136/ +260 977 889136
1. Dr. Mukamba Mukamba – MD
Ministry of Health (Zambia)
2. Professor Garth L. Nicholson - President, Chief Scientific Officer and Research Professor at the Institute for Molecular Medicine in Huntington Beach, California, USA.
3. Dr. Peter Duesberg - Professor of Molecular and Cell Biology at the University of California, Berkeley, USA.
1. Dr. Edgar Ngoma – Zambia
2. Mr. Joe Bales – Publisher for Dr. Boyd Ed Graves (deceased)- USA
1. Kennedy Shepande & Company, Lusaka, Zambia.
Method of curing HIV/AIDS with TOPVEIN, an alternative medicine of Lectin molecular devices
The present invention relates to the employment of Topvein as a shock and kill HIV devise capable of killing all and or any AIDS viruses present in the blood. Topvein, is a strategic shock and killer agent composed of a lectin molecule, a lethal weapon to pathogens as it kills HIV by destroying the genetic code of HIV through shock and kill and sterilization, an action which prevents further infection. Furthermore, the said devices are capable of killing pathogens and purging the bloodstream of immune suppressing moieties (ISM) whether or not created by the AIDS virus (HIV); so as to restore the immune system.
What is claimed is:
1. An alternative method of treating HIV/AIDS-afflicted humans comprising oral administration of Topvein into the digestion system of the Human subject.
2. An alternative method for administering a shock and kill strategic agent to treat HIV/AIDS-afflicted humans comprising ingestion of TOPVEIN into the digestion system of the human subject.
3. An alternative method for sterilizing the internal body milieu in HIV/AIDS-afflicted humans comprising ingestion of Topvein into the digestion system of the human subject.
4. Methods of treating HIV/AIDS-afflicted humans according to claims 1-2-3 where the concurrent and combinational use of the said medicines results in the total elimination of HIV from blood serum of the human subject.
BACKGROUND OF THE INVENTION
Prior to this invention, conventional research focused totally on how to destroy the HIV virus in the bloodstream and in associated areas like the bone marrow with antiretroviral drugs not until The Government of The Republic of Zambia, through the Ministry of Health (MoH), working in conjunction with both The University of Zambia (UNZA) and The National Aids Council (NAC) in collaboration with The Tradition Health Practitioners of Zambia (THPAZ) with the objective of wanting to find the role of Traditional Medicine in the management of HIV and AIDS in Zambia conducted An Open Observatory and Exploratory Clinical Study between November 2005 and April 2006 on Mayeyanin Formula now trading as Topvein.
The results of this study were presented by the then Vice President, Mr. Lupando A.F.K Mwape, MP, at the Fifth Session of the Ninth National Assembly appointed on 19th January, 2006 and adopted on 9th June 2006. These results are contained in highly confidential report dubbed – ACTION –TAKEN REPORT on the committee on Health, Community development and Social Welfare (of 2006).
In a satisfactory acknowledgement of the same clinical trials and subsequent results, the National AIDS Council of Zambia also issued a letter in this regard. Further, The National AIDS Council went on to state that the objective of the study was to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy as well as Physical and Clinical Status of HIV positive clients.
According to this cited above Government Report, the HIV/AIDS patients being given Topvein during the clinical trials which lasted about six (6) months, 54% of them had a reduction in the viral load and 99% had an increase in the CD4 cells. This was good achievement and provided hope and encouragement for future development.
Antiretroviral therapy (ART) has demonstrated efficacy and durability in suppressing HIV replication in infected individuals. However, ART does not achieve viral eradication due to the persistence of latently infected long-lived cells. Several recent studies demonstrating continued morbidity during suppressive ART have created profound interest in developing a cure for HIV infection.
The elimination of the latent reservoir is critical to achieving HIV eradication, as demonstrated by resurgence of virus post ART-cessation. Alternatively, a “functional cure” involving control of virus to undetectable levels in the absence of complete eradication may be established to minimize ART-associated morbidity and enable ART-independent suppression of HIV to clinically undetectable levels, as demonstrated in recent clinical studies.
The “shock and kill” strategy is currently one of the most widely discussed approaches to eliminate the viral reservoir.
In this approach, TOPVEIN is administered to reverse HIV latency and induce viral production, ultimately resulting in the death of infected cells by direct viral cytopathic effects or immune-mediated clearance. Latency reversing agents (LRAs) are administered during suppressive ART.
HOW TOPVEIN WORKS
Every human cell is naturally built with an antiviral protein known as APOBEC3G. Its full name is Apolipoprotein B mRNA Editing Enzyme, Catalytic Polypeptide-like 3G. This enzyme, APOBEC3G exerts innate antiretroviral immune activity against retroviruses, most notably HIV, by interfering with proper replication of HIV. In short, this naturally occurring enzyme restricts HIV-1 infection to a certain extent in anybody with a strong immune system.
However, this protein, APOBEC3G becomes stronger when supported by another protein called Galectin-9 (lectin), a sugar-binding protein which is contained in TOPVEIN. This protein Galectin-9 (lectin) in TOPVEIN strongly increases the levels of this natural antiviral protein known as "APOBEC3G" in infected cells. The increased level of APOBEC3G causes this APOBEC3G to become a lethal mutagen that destroys the genetic code of HIV.
This ensures that any hidden HIV virus that comes out of hiding at the hands of galectin-9 will be sterilized on its way out of the cell, preventing any further infection.
This is why TOPVEIN is a new weapon in the HIV cure arsenal, promoting eradication of the latent HIV reservoir in infected individuals including those on antiretroviral therapy.
OBJECTS OF THE INVENTION
1. To provide for a lectin molecular scale device in TOPVEIN capable of restoring the immunity of AIDS afflicted humans of the two AIDS etiological subgroups, candidiasis and wasting syndrome.
2. To provide for immunity restoration in said AIDS afflicted humans through a multiple ingestion of TOPVEIN.
3. To destroy ISM in humans manifesting AIDS diseases of said AIDS etiological subgroups irrespective as to whether the said ISM was HIV induced, since it is known that humans may manifest AIDS and still be HIV negative, and thus restore the immune system in said humans.
4. To destroy the AIDS virus when present in the systems of said AIDS afflicted humans.
While antiretroviral therapy (ART) has significantly decreased the morbidity and mortality associated with HIV infection, a cure is not achieved due to the persistence of HIV latently-infected cells during treatment.
Identifying the principal host immune determinants governing HIV transcription, latency, and infectivity in vivo will be a critical step in developing an effective curative strategy for HIV infection. In this study, we demonstrate that the human immunomodulatory carbohydrate-binding protein galectin-9 is a determinant of HIV latency in HIV-infected individuals on suppressive ART.
Administration of galectin-9 potently reactivates latent HIV in CD4+ T cells ex vivo, by signaling through specific glycans on the cell surface to modulate the gene expression levels of key host factors that regulate HIV transcription. Furthermore, galectin-9 induces the host APOBEC3 proteins which lethally mutagenize the HIV genome, attenuating viral infectivity.
Our findings reveal a novel biological function of human galectin-9, and demonstrate that host glycans on the surface of infected cells mediate signals that define the transcriptional state and infectivity of HIV. Our findings suggest that galectin-9 and the host glycosylation machinery may be exploited to eradicate the latent HIV reservoir.
1. National AIDS Council Letter
2. State House Letters of Instructions To Ministry of Finance
3. ACTION-TAKEN REPORT (-2006) Presented to Parliament by the Vice President
4. Science Research Paper Report Published: June 2, 2016 http://dx.doi.org/10.1371/journal.ppat.1005677.
5. Clinical studies Paper Report (China)
- Purification of a trypsin-stable lectin with ant proliferative and HIV-1 Reverse Transcriptase inhibitory activity.
6. Post news Paper Report of Clinical Trials – 20/10/2005
7. Post news Paper report of Participants – 01/032009
8. Sunday Times Report – AIDS Corner – 30/12/12
9. Sunday Times of Zambia – HIV Drug Dealer Cleared – 24/01/2016
This post first appeared on UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA PAST QUESTIONS AND UNIVERSITY GIST, please read the originial post: here