As we know, Roku Activation Code is necessary to activate your Roku device. When you turn on your Roku device, the activation code displays on the screen. You have to enter Roku activation code to your Roku account on roku.com/link. Only then you can able to stream channels of your choice.
If you struck with a condition where you lost your Roku activation code, follow the steps carefully which are mentioned below to retrieve lost Roku activation link code:
- If the Roku activation code does not show on your TV screen. Visit the help section where you can generate a new activation code.
- After then, you have to wait for few minutes. As it takes time to get the new Roku activation code.
- If you can’t able to activate code, restart your Roku device which help to refresh your device.
- If you still don’t get the activation code, it is preferable to reset your Roku device. So, for resetting your device, go to settings where you have to select the option Factory reset.
During the activation process of Roku link, generally few issues may appear which are as follow:
- Can’t able to get the Roku activation link code.
- Roku activation code linking problems
- Can’t able to activate Roku device
- Roku remote issues
- Can’t able to connect with the wired or wireless network.
Moreover, If you are facing the issues like which are mentioned above, connect to Customer service at 8552002573. The technicians are well qualified and customer friendly and can sort out your issues quickly.
The post How to retrieve lost roku activation link code appeared first on Roku Activation Link.
This post first appeared on Roku.com/link Account Activation And Help, please read the originial post: here