Project Written has released patches for milestone one and two, with the latter one getting long-awaited Steam achievements. There are a total of nine achievements to gather, and they follow suit with the achievements of the first installment. Other patch notes read as follows:
For milestone one (version 5.11)
- Team Melano has new sprites that will be used in the Playstation VITA port!
- Fixed display glitches with the quick menu and NVL mode text.
- Fixed a few typos. Misc interface improvements.
- Fixed certain gallery images that weren’t showing up.
For milestone two s:a (version 2.0)
- Added achievements!!
- Team Melano has new sprites! Really!
- Text rendering now supports HiDPI.
- The buttons to load autosaves and quicksaves are now less invisible.
- Fixed typos. Misc interface improvements.
Depending on your Steam settings the patch might have already been downloaded and applied.