Saina Nehwal Bio: Saina Nehwal Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Family, Biography Wiki Saina Nehwal Date of Birth, Biodata, Boyfriends, Net Worth, Photos, Social Media ID. Get More Details about Saina Nehwal at Fit Life Pedia.
Saina Nehwal Biography | Saina Nehwal Personal Profile
Saina Nehwal biography Of Indian Player Saina Nehwal is India’s badminton player. She has been the number one player in the world for a long time, because of her talent she has gained popularity all over the world. Since 2004 Saina is active in badminton, during which she received many medals, awards, and achievements. As of 2009, Saina has been on the list of Badminton’s top 10 players.
In 2015, Saina was first in the world ranking, the first Indian to reach this place, and the second Indian after Prakash Padukone. Saina has played three times in the Olympics from India. She took many positions in Badminton, in which she elevated the name of India along with her family. Saina is known as the most successful Indian female player. She is credited with enhancing the popularity of Badminton in India.
Saina Nehwal Family Background
Saina was born in a Jat family in Hisar of Haryana, her father Harvir Singh used to work in the Agricultural University of Haryana. Her mother, Usha Rani, was a badminton player of state star. After some time his father shifted to Hyderabad from Haryana. Saina started her schooling from Hisar in Haryana, but due to her father’s transfer, she had to change her school. She pursued her 12th from Hyderabad’s Saint Anus College Mehdipatnam. Saina was a quiet, shy and studious student in school. Nehwal had learned karate along with studies, she achieved brown belt in it.
|Saina Nehwal General Intro|
|Real Name||Saina Nehwal|
|Length (approx.)||1.65 meters”|
|Weight / Weight (Approx)||60 kg|
|Date of Birth||17 March 1990|
|Star Sign/ Zodiac Sign||Pieces|
|Recognised As||International women badminton players|
Saina Nehwal Bio For Her Background And Career
Saina’s parents used to play badminton at the state level, badminton talent Saina was inherited from her parents. Saina had an affair with Badminton since her early childhood. At the young age of eight, Saina’s father decided to teach her badminton, he took her to Lal Bahadur Stadium in Hyderabad, where Saina started teaching badminton under the cover of “Nani Prasad”.
Under his training, she gained tricks to stay active and fit while undergoing strict training. Saina’s father dream to make her daughter a good badminton player, he did think about investing as he had confidence in her. Saina’s residence was 25 kilometers away from the stadium, her father used to carry her every day at four o’clock in the scooter. Sania’s parents supported her entirely by dedicating their time for her training.
Saina Nehwal is now the player after Prakash Padukone to credit the first female ranking from India. Saina also trained with ‘SM Arif’, a well-known player of the country, who was honored with the Dronacharya Award. After this, Saina joined Hyderabad’s Pullela Gopichand Academy, where she started training with Gopichand ji. Saina considers Gopichand to be her mentor.Today she has become the role model for the uprising Badminton players.
|Saina Nehwal Education and School, College|
|Schooling||Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Public School, Hyderabad|
|College / University||St. Ann’s College for Women, Hyderabad|
Saina Nehwal Bio On Relationship status:
Saina Nehwal in all respect keeps her personal life personal and limited.She being a focused and dedicated player has dated a partner who is in the same line of work. Prakash Kashyap, a badminton player practices along with Saina Nehwal in the same academy. Though, they stated about being close childhood friends. But the controversies states they are dating together. For more Bollywood Actor & Actress Bio to visit Fit Life Pedia
|Family and Relatives / Affairs, Boyfriend and Marital Status|
|Father Name||Harvir Singh Nehwal( CCS HAU)|
|Mother Name||Usha Nehwal|
|Brother Name||No one|
|Sister Name||Abu Chandranshu Nehwal|
|Boyfriend||Parupalli Kashyap(Badminton player)|
|Net worth||$3 Million|
Saina Nehwal Bio (Achievements) :
Saina Nehwal Achievements and accolades that she received for her positions in the various tournament.
- By thrashing Japanese player Sayaka Sato in 2008, Saina Nehwal became the first Indian to win the World Junior Badminton Championship.
- She also, in 2009, was the first player to accomplish the Asian Satellite Badminton tournament for the under-19 national championship.
- Followed by Indonesia Open Super Series in 2010 Saina also won the titles for India Grand Prix Gold, Open Super Series Series, and Yonex-SUNRISE super series in Hong Kong and Singapore respectively.
- She fetched the gold for the Swiss Open Grand Prix and finales the position for the Indonesian super series and BWF World Superseries in 2011
Furthermore Achievements Of Saina Nehwal Bio :
- Furthermore, Saina received the Bronze medal for the women’s single in Olympics held in London in 2012, followed by retrieving the position of the finalist in YONEX French Badminton Open Superseries.
- After a gap of one year, she made a comeback in the year 2014 winning the Syed Modi International India Grand Prix Gold, China Open Superseries premier, and Australian open super series.
- Yielding the silver medal for the BWF World Championships in 2015, Saina Nehwal also became the runner-up for the YONEX All England Open Superseries Premier.
- Saina Nehwal in addition to the position in the semifinals and quarterfinals for the China Open Superseries Premier and YONEX All England Open Badminton Championships in the year 2016 respectively.
- In the year 2017, she obtained the title of “Maiden” for the Malaysia Open Grand Prix Gold.
- 2018, is also sounding a great year for Saina Nehwal. She consequently won finales of Indonesian Masters 2018 and yielded gold medal in women’s single in the Commonwealth Games.
|Saina Nehwal Favorites Things and Also Like & Dislike|
|Favorite singer||Mika Singh|
|Favorite Actor||Shahrukh Khan|
|Name Of Favorite Actress||Not Known|
|Favorite Food||Aloo paratha and Kiwi|
|Coach||Nani Prasad Rao|
|Favorite Sports Person||Roger Federer and Sachin Tendulkar|
|Name Of Favorite Destination||Singapore|
Saina Nehwal Bio (Aloocades):
- In 2008, Badminton World Federation honored the most promising player of the year
Arjuna Award was awarded in 2009.
- In 2010, the fourth highest honor of India was awarded to Padma Shri.
- Saina was awarded in 2009-10 by the biggest award of the game ‘Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna’.
- In 2016, Saina was awarded the Padma Bhushan, India’s third great honor.
Misknown Facts Of Saina Nehwal Bio
Is Saina Nehwal Vegetarian or a Non-Vegetarian?
- A born vegetarian adopted to become non-vegetarian demanded by her training and strict workout to fulfill her nutritional level.
At what age did Saina Nehwal start playing?
- Saina at the age of 8 started training herself for the future career in badminton.
Is Saina Nehwal endorsed for a brand?
- Saina Nehwal is the brand ambassador for the Sahara India and Yonex. She also telecasted in various ads like vaseline, Fortune cooking oil, Top Ramen and Indian Overseas. She is also a member of the International Olympic Committee’s (IOC) Athletes’ Commission. In addition to the endorsement with the sports firm Rhiti Sports Saina also signed with KWAN entertainment and marketing solutions.
How was the family reaction to the birth of Saina in a Jat family?
- Being from the conformist Jat family, Saina was unacceptable by her grandmother for being a girl child.
Saina Nehwal father’s current occupation?
- Saina Nehwal’s father Mr.Harvir Singh Nehwal is Directorate of Oilseeds Research placed in Hyderabad.
Did Saina Nehwal appear for any T.V shows?
- Yes, Saina Nehwal has appeared as a guest in The Kapil Sharma Show, Comedy Nights with Kapil, and Satyamev Jayate.
How many times did Saina Nehwal represent in Olympics?
- Saina appeared three times consequently in the Olympics, she became the first Indian Badminton player to receive a medal (Bronze).
|Saina Nehwal Facebook.com|
For more details like Saina Nehwal Latest Upcoming Tournamens, Latest Leaked Images, Saina Nehwal Wallpapers In HD along with Saina Nehwal Hot Pics to stay touch with us.
The post SAINA NEHWAL – Bio,Career, Wiki, Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Biography, Birthday & More appeared first on Health and Fitness tips | Men's Health - Fit Life Pedia.