The Bike is one of the ideal weight machine to build muscle, lose weight fast and tone your body. However, to have good results it will be necessary to think of having good food hygiene. If you want to get more about indoor bikes, Life Fitness Bike will help you.
No time or courage to go running to maintain your figure? Do not panic! The fitness bike gives you the same results as a jog. At home or in the gym, you have the opportunity to do cardio training while keeping the line. It is complex to submit a weight loss program that will please everyone, it is necessary to adjust what we present to you at your level. You will not do good workouts without a good position on your indoor bike, that's why you need:
- Remember to properly adjust the saddle to the height of your hips
- Once you are properly installed on your indoor bike, your knee should be slightly flexed. This will not hurt your joints and your back.
- The position of the back, the more you bend, the faster you will go, however you will be less comfortable.
- You bring a bottle of water to hydrate you during the recovery time.
3 back positions can be adopted:
- The back straight (for a nice position but little power)
- The back slightly tilted forward (For comfort a little below and normal power)
- The back totally inclined (Not very comfortable but more powerful)
- The warm-up, essential step to progress
Stretch, legs stretched to heat your muscles and do not risk a breakdown by working your adductors and your calves.
This will allow you to gain flexibility and joint mobility to allow you to relax after exercise. It is advisable to stretch the glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps and back.
The fast weight loss program on an exercise bike
Beginner's exercise bike program (30 minutes)This fitness bike program is intended for beginners wishing to resume the sport smoothly while maintaining a slimming goal. It is advisable to do 2 to 3 exercises per week.
- Step 1: 5 minutes warm-up
- Step 2: 20 minutes, Pedal calmly and then lengthen the pedaling frequency until you maintain a good rhythm (65%) for 10 to 15 minutes uninterrupted.
- Step 3: 5 minutes of recovery
At a rested pace, pedal for 5 minutes while monitoring your heart rate. Remember to stretch at the end of each session.
The slimming training program on an exercise bike (45 minutes)
The slimming program is based on 3 sessions of 45 minutes/week to be followed for 8 weeks.
- Step 1: 25 minutes of effortPedal for 25 minutes from a constant (30%) to a brisk (60%), step and continuous pace.
- Step 2: 15 minutes. During the second part of the training, the idea is to vary 1 minute of intensive effort (65%) with 30 seconds of active recovery at the same power. Perform this exercise 10 times non-stop to reach the 15 minutes of training planned.
- Step 3: Go, more than 5 minutes of effort! During this period, pedal to reduce your breathlessness until you disappear.
The weight loss program for confirmed people on fitness bike (30 to 40 minutes
The sports program aims to lose weight quickly by burning a maximum of calories on a bike. Perform 3 to 4 weekly sessions. We offer here two types of sessions: Session A and Session B, to be combined every other week.
- Step 1: 5 minutes warm-up
- Step 2: 15 minutes of effort (65%) then 30 minutes alternating 30 sec of intense effort (85%) with 1 minute of average effort (45%)
- Step 3: Achieve the final 10 minutes at 60% while recovering gradually
- Step 1: 5 minutes warm-up
- Step 2: 30 minutes of pedaling (65%) followed by 15 minutes of exercise by combining 1 minute of sustained effort (80%) and 1 minute of modest effort (45%).
- Step 3: Achieve the final 10 minutes at 60% while recovering gradually.
Benefits Of Doing Indoor Cycling:
Here's an example of the calories you can burn for a 30-minute stationary bike session based on your pace.
- The low-intensity exercise bike burns up to about 150 calories
- The medium-intensity exercise bike can eliminate up to 250 calories on average.
- Intensive exercise bike burns about 300 calories. Finally, the exercise bike has a very intense pace eliminates more
- The muscles involved in a fitness bike than 350 calories.
During intensive training on an exercise bike, different muscles are heavily used: thighs, glutes, abdominals, lumbar but also the arms. Indeed during pedaling, quadriceps and ischios are widely used.
This strongly contributes to the blood circulation of this part of the body and thus allows to tone your thighs but also the calves. Thanks to the indoor bike you will burn fat on the thighs. You will succeed in refining your silhouette by doing an exercise bike.
The gluteal muscle is the largest and most powerful of the muscles of the human body: it is equally stressed during the effort. If you want to lose weight, you must contract the buttocks by working at regular intervals during your session.
Specifically, the indoor bike works deeply in the lower part of your body and your abdominals extremely requested during pedaling.
During intensive training on an exercise bike , different muscles are heavily used: thighs, glutes, abdominals, Lumbar but also the arms.
Indeed during pedaling, quadriceps and ischios are widely usedThe gluteal muscle is the largest and most powerful of the muscles of the human body: it is equally stressed during the effort. If you want to lose weight, you must contract the buttocks by working at regular intervals during your session.
Specifically, the indoor bike works deeply in the lower part of your body and your abdominals, extremely requested during pedaling.
It is first of all one of the few sports that allows you to refine without asking for too many joints and therefore risk getting hurt.
What are the advantages of losing weight with a bike?
You will be able to adjust its intensity very simply according to your desires.
When pedaling you can very well decide to do something else at the same time like listening to music, watching TV etc.
It is also a cure for stress.The exercise bike allows you to play sports without constraints, you can do as soon as you want.
The prices of this type of bike remain accessible on the market compared to an annual subscription to the room and in general, they have a long life.