Get Even More Visitors To Your Blog, Upgrade To A Business Listing >>

Blog Directory  >  Health & Fitness Blogs  >  Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute health-and-fitness Blog  > 

World AIDS Vaccine Day
2018-05-18 12:19
HIV is considered as one of the most intricate health problems humankind has ever faced. The virus evolves three to seven times faster than any other biological known entity. This virus is s… Read More
2018-05-07 07:48
International No Diet Day lays emphasis on accepting our body in the way it is, fat or slim, bulky or skinny. It also lays emphasis on adopting healthy methods of maintaining good body shape… Read More
Fertility Screening Camp
2018-04-11 10:30
FERTILITY SCREENING CAMP SUNDAY, 15th,APRIL Sometimes we need to do more than just keeping the fingers crossed. Get yourself screened and live the dream of having your own baby. Metro India… Read More
Metro Health Fest 3
2018-03-31 12:17
METRO HEALTH FEST 3 FREE CONSULTATIONS IN 20 SPECIALITIES & 8 INVESTIGATIONS   Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute, on the occasion of World Health Day, is organizing Metr… Read More
2018-03-22 06:55
75% of our planet is covered with water and that’s the reason we are called the Blue Planet. But only 2.5% of water is fresh water which we use for drinking and the rest of 97.5% is sa… Read More

Share the post

Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute

×

Subscribe to Metro Hospitals & Heart Institute

Get updates delivered right to your inbox!

Thank you for your subscription

×