Lierac Phytolastil Gel Overview:
Lierac Phytolastil Gel, sold for a price of USD 41 and USD 49 for 3.3 fl oz and 6.7 fl oz bottles respectively, is marketed as a stretch mark prevention gel that contains a patented botanical blend that can prevent the formation of stretch marks. This gel is widely available in third-party, retailer sites and the official site of the manufacturer. If you are a pregnant woman who doesn’t want to experience or develop stretch marks, read this Lierac Phytolastil Gel review!
About Lierac Phytolastil Gel – Does It Really Work?
Laboratoires Lierac Paris, the manufacturer of this gel, is proud of their 40 years of innovation to deliver unparalleled service and high-quality skincare solutions to women all over the world. The only ambition of this company is to offer women effective treatments that can help treat any dermo-cosmetic disorder and skin problems.
According to the manufacturer, they have formulated Lierac Phytolastil Gel to deliver the following effects:
- Prevent the formation of stretch marks in the hips, stomach, breasts, and thighs.
- Improve the suppleness of the skin.
- Making skin tone more even.
If you wish to know what this product can do, take a look at this review!
What Are The Ingredients In Lierac Phytolastil Gel?
Below are some of the Lierac Phytolastil Gel ingredients:
- 35% Re texturizing complex: This complex is comprised of Alchemilla Vulgaris, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf Steam, and Horsetail extract. All of these extracts work together to improve the texture and tone of the skin and prevent stretch marks from developing.
Directions To Use:
For best results, massage Lierac Phytolastil Gel to the areas that are prone to developing stretch marks only once a day. Begin applying it at the 3rd month of your pregnancy until your menstruation period has returned.
- The product is non-greasy and is easily absorbed by the skin.
- It can prevent stretch marks from forming.
- It is formulated to maintain suppleness of the skin.
- The product is expensive.
- There are not much reviews about it.
- According to studies, the gel is effective only in 84% of the cases.
Does Lierac Phytolastil Gel Have Any Side-effects?
There are no documented Lierac Phytolastil Gel side-effects, but since you are pregnant, it is better to be safe than sorry. It is recommended that you check out the ingredients list first to ensure that the gel does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to. Make sure to perform a patch test before using it. If irritation or sensitivity occurs, discontinue use and seek medical help right away.
Lierac Phytolastil Gel Customer Reviews:
Some of the Lierac Phytolastil Gel reviews that we have found online read:
- “I love this product so far. I am 33 weeks pregnant and my belly was started itching after 29 weeks and I had been using Palmers cocoa butter cream since I was 15 weeks pregnant. Unfortunately it did not work and I got many stretch marks and crazy itchy skin after 29 weeks. Then I was recommended about Liearac by an experienced moms and it is perfect!!! I wasnt able to sleep because of itchy belly but now It stopped my itching and I am in 33 weeks and I think there are no new stretch marks. First I ordered one tube, unfortunately It was finished in 2 weeks so I ordered 2 more so it costs too much!!! I wish they sell 200 ml bottles which would be more affordable. However, the seller is really amazing. My new order has just arrived in 2 days even it was a standard shipping. I definitely recommend this product and this seller.” –tkrn on Amazon
- “This product is to prevent stretch mark. I start to use it after 3 months of pregnancy. Yet, I cannot notice results. Im a litle bit desapointed about the texture. Its a gel.. SInce i’ pregnant and my skin is stretching, mu sking is itchin.. I need creamy or oily texture to nourish and soft my itchy sking. I guess I will enjoy results after my pregnancy!” –Miss_CSAVOIE on Chick Advisor
- “This product has a pleasant smell, light texture, great package, but as far as results- I noticed very slight improvements on my skin in general, it is softer, smoother. No visible results on my stretch mark yet, but I am going to keep using lierac. I don’t expect any miracle though.” –Natalia Benett on Amazon
Lierac Phytolastil Gel aims to prevent the formation of stretch marks that may be caused by pregnancy and weight change. However, studies show that it is only effective on 84% of the cases.
The post Lierac Phytolastil Gel Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More. appeared first on .