Many who wants to take part in the next Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018 /2019 session will be wondering why the form is not yet out while some of them have been yearning for legit information about the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment form.
In the previous article I wrote last year about Nigerian Customs Recruitment Most of the popular questions they ask usually goes like this.
- Is the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form out?
- Where can I obtain the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment form?
- When will Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018/2019?
I will be making sure that I give an answers to all the questions above because it seems to be the most pressing needs of all the prospective candidates of Nigerian Customs service.
Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Entry Qualifications:
All the interested applicants of Nigerian Customs Service must possess all the following qualification written below.
(1) Suitably qualified candidates must possess SSCE/NECO certificates with credits in not less than four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(2) Applicants must also have General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level and Credit in four (4) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
(3) Applicants must be physically and mentally fit. And must not have a criminal record.
(4) Applicants with any form disabilities should not apply
Warning: Nigeria custom recruitment is currently not yet available. Kindly disregard any information you come across about Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018.
How to Apply for the Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018 / 2019
Having known all that is required of you to possess before you apply for Nigerian Customs Recruitment. Let”s take a look at how you can apply without experiencing any challenge.
1. Interested candidates are to always visit here or the Nigeria custom service recruitment website at: www.customs.gov.ng to know when the form comes out eventually.
2.Applicants are to complete application form free of charge and print out the following documents;
- Local government attestation form.
- Parent/ guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
3.The Nigeria Customs Service statutory functions can be broadly classified into two main categories namely, core and other functions:
(i) Collection of Revenue i.e. Import and Excise Duties and Accounting for same.
(ii) Prevention and suppression of smuggling.
Today trade facilitation has become a fundamental role, progressively seen by government as an important element of economic policy, with Customs having a unique position within the hub of the international supply chain of goods and services.
APPLICATION STARTING DATE: Online Registration for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018 will start soon.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: All applications for the Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2018 closing date is not yet announced.
NOTE: Please bear in mind that the minimum qualifications for interested applicants are SSCE/NECO/GCE/NCE/ND /HND/BSC/ Applicants applying as man (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) and women (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE) must be between 18 and 35 years of age.
SSCE/NECO/GCE/ND/HND/BSC. or any relevant certificates from reputable and approved government institutions/organisations.
N/B: Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall.
Warning: Nigeria custom recruitment is currently not yet available. Kindly disregard any information you come across about Nigeria customs recruitment 2018.
If you want to be the first to know when Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018 / 2019 form will be out kindly let me know by making a comment in the comment box below.
The post Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/ 19 | Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment appeared first on FANS GIST.
This post first appeared on Gmail Registration L Gmail Sign Up L Gmail Sign In, please read the originial post: here