Crime scene Investigators already have plenty to worry about. But now they've got one more foe: Squirrels. We're not joking. The rodents with razor-sharp incisors chew up Crime scenes to maintain their dentition, says new research led by James Pokines at the Boston University School of Medicine.
- Boston University
- Study finds the Lee Harvey Oswald backyard photo to be authentic
- Chemistry reveals whether fingerprints came from a male or a female
- People identified by their own personal clouds of germs
- Novel forensic technique identifies people by their hair
- Scientists Develop New Tool To 'Freeze' Crime Scene Memories
- New tech could tell CSIs when fingerprints were made