Airbags are fitted to every new car nowadays and are ready to be deployed in most types of collisions. But there are certain scenarios where an Airbag can't protect the occupants. The team at Hyundai Mobis, which is the parts arm of Hyundai automobiles, has tackled one of these scenarios by developing a world-first system designed to reduce injuries in a rollover using an airbag mounted in the panoramic sunroof.
- crash test
- Hyundai heats up its i30 hatch with N performance trim
- Hyundai injects a pinch of sportiness into the Elantra
- Dainese testing inflatable protective jacket in the workplace
- Review: 2017 Hyundai Elantra evolves in style
- Airbag helmets outperform conventional helmets in drop tests
- Fabric sensors to make car seats smarter and safer