It doesn’t help that it’s also kind of reminiscent of the second beat of Saturday Night Live’ s “Kissing Family” sketch, the one that happens between father and son just when the audience is beginning to realize something weird is afoot.
Part of the reason that kisses like these stir up uncomfortable conversations is that Americans haven’t really decided what’s a normal amount of affection between parents and children.
In 2010, the Associate Clinical Professor of Psychology at UCLA told parenting website CafeMom that allowing one’s kids to kiss you on the mouth is a dangerous road.
“Parents do loads of things with kids that sexual partners will later do, e.g. backrub, bath, hugging, laying with them in their bed, holding them close and cuddling, and, yes, kissing them on the lips,” Dr. Psych Mom wrote in 2014.
Arguing for the other side, a columnist for The New York Post’ s living section wrote in 2017, “One of my friends tells her son that no one in the world will ever love him more than she does.
READ MORE (Infosurhoy)
- Tom Brady kissed his 10 year old son on the lips and people are worriedThe Sydney Morning Herald
- Pat Caputo - Especially to those who know him best, Tom Brady's greatness ...Southgate News Herald
- Tom Brady kisses his 10-year-old son on the lipsBrinkwire (press release)
- Super Bowl star Tom Brady criticised for kissing his 10-year-old son on the lipsNow To Love
- Tom Brady's Parents: 5 Fast Facts You Need to KnowHeavy.com
- Tom Brady divides fans with 'uncomfortably' long kiss with sonYahoo7 Be
- Tom Brady Embraces His Family's Minnesota RootsHeavy.com
- Fans defend Tom Brady as he comes under fire for kissing son on the lips ahead ...Metro
- Brady wins MVP, Rams get 3 awards, Allen comeback playerYahoo News UK