OKLAHOMA CITY — Steven Adams has learned the history of Martin Luther King, Jr. on a different timeline than the average American.
• Something different: George does not believe 2018’s Martin Luther King Day is more significant than any previous one just because of the current political climate.
This year’s Martin Luther King Day, comes on the tails of President Donald Trump using an expletive to refer to certain countries while discussing immigration, according to multiple reports.
Adams, who veers toward outlandish modesty, credited his physicality with a love for jiu-jitsu, a Brazilian martial art, which he says he isn’t actually allowed to practice because the chances of injury are too high.
Rookie wing Terrance Ferguson started in his place for the seventh consecutive time Monday.
- Westbrook, Anthony help Thunder rally past KingsTSN
- Russell Westbrook ejected vs. Kings after arguing callSporting News
- Sacramento Kings Unable To Withstand Second Half Storm By Thunder, Lose 95-88A Royal Pain
- Gameday Preview: OKC Thunder look for payback against KingsThunderous Intentions
- Gameday: Kings begin challenging road stretch with a visit to OKC, WestbrookYahoo Sports
- Steven Adams uses principles of jiu-jitsu to find leverage against other playersClutchPoints
- Thunder Honored to Play on MLK Day, Ready to Take Care of Business – INTEGRIS ...OKCThunder.com
- WTLC Roundtable: taking stock of the Thunder midway through the 2017-18 seasonWelcome to Loud City
- Big Third Quarter Leads Thunder to Win Over Kingskfor.com