1/2/2018 2:42 PM PST Coolio wants white people to remember one rule of thumb when it comes to hip-hop -- the "E-R" will always get you in trouble ... as a " Jeopardy! "
The rapper dropped his grammar lesson while reacting to a Contestant mispronouncing "Gangsta's Paradise " on Monday night's episode.
Nick Spicher said "gangster" instead of "gangsta," and it cost him $3,200.
Coolio, with his adorable niece on his lap, told us he thought Spicher's answer was close enough and he should've gotten the money.
However, he says when in doubt, go with just an "a" and not the "er" sound.
- 'Jeopardy!' contestant loses $3200 for pronunciation of 'gangster' vs. 'gangsta'Fox News
- 'Jeopardy' Contestant Loses $3200 For Messing Up Gangsta/Gangster on Coolio ...Decider
- 'Jeopardy' Contestant Loses $3200 After Mispronouncing 'Gangsta's Paradise'Us Weekly
- Everett man gets a lesson in "gangsta" life on Jeopardy!seattlepi.com
- 'Jeopardy!' contestant loses $3200 in most gangsta way possible (Video)AOL
- 'Jeopardy' Contestant Penalized For Mispronouncing Coolio SongVibe
- Jeopardy Contestant's Face After Learning Difference Between Gangster And ...Cinema Blend
- Mispronouncing Coolio's 'Gangsta's Paradise' Costs 'Jeopardy!' Contestant $3200PopCulture.com
- 'Jeopardy' Contestant Loses $3200 by Mispronouncing Coolio SongBrinkwire (press release)