Do you know that Spain is the perfect place where you can travel and enjoy your time with your loved ones? well, definitely, if someone asks anyone about Spain those who have visited there, everyone will surely go gaga over this place and will have lots of good stories to share with the new traveler.
If you are planning to travel somewhere between February in valentines then you must idealize your holiday to Spain to have the best ever experience.
You will witness many new and best things to do in Spain on Valentine’s day.
Valentine’s Day in Spain is much like in many other parts of the world. Though you will not find any special things which you can do definitely one of the top places where people come to celebrate with their special ones. You will see some nice restaurants which are booked up weeks in advance as passionate couples whisper sweet nothings to each other. Also, the cards and flowers, are also exchanged like everywhere else.
All the couples, who have been waiting for this day must go ahead now and shop some of the best things for their better half and special ones. You can shop windows decorated with hearts in all shades of red and pink; enjoy bars and cafes which are getting creative with Valentine-themed offerings. Also, many events are organized throughout the country.
Few Facts you should know about Valentines Day in Spain!
1. The most romantic day of the year for the people living in Valencia is the 9th of October. At this time of the year, they celebrate both the Day of the Valencian Community as well as the Day of Saint Dionysius (Sant Dionis), locally known as the patron saint of lovers.
2. In Catalonia and its heart, Barcelona, love is feasted on April 23. On this day it is also the national day of Catalonia or also knows as La Diada de Sant Jordi (St. George’s Day). At this time, you can witness some of the lovely things for the couples and most of them exchange roses and books.
3. Finally, if you are yourself in the Madrid street on Saint Valentine’s. Then you should go for a romantic evening stroll through the iconic Puerta Alcala and enjoy the ambiance of the warm evening light.
Thus, with these facts in mind, you should make your plan to Spain and enjoy some of the best time with your loved ones there.
Now, have a look at the top places where you can stay and make your vacation more ideal.
Where you should stay in Spain?
Now, when you are in Spain make sure you have already booked in your hotels and resorts there to stay. As when you book it in dance you will feel secure when you reach a new place.
You can book your hotels from Bahia Principe as it offers some of the best hotel deals and many exciting features for the one who want to enjoy comfort and luxurious stay at the same time.
Bahia Principe offers:
1. Exquisite locations and heavenly view and scenery,
2. Bahia Principe brings you the world of cuisine with the specialty restaurants,
3. Concept spas for relaxation, and
4. Sports and activities for fun.
You can book some of the best hotels in Spain offered by Bahia Principe such as Pinero Hotel Tal, Sunlight Bahia Principe Coral Playa, and Pinero Hotel Bahia De Palma.
Thus, if you’re planning to have the best Valentine’s Day trip to Spain with your loved one, then probably the first thing you’ll want to do is book a stay. So, make sure you stay in the best place that offers best facilities and at cheap prices.
Don’t worry about the pricing as with Collect Offers you can enjoy these hotels and resorts at very affordable prices. You can also get best restaurants in Spain but make sure to have booked before you reach there.
This post first appeared on Get All Your Home Essentials At Lower Prices From Lazada, please read the originial post: here