Slimming World Quiche has been one of my go-to lunches since I first tried it a couple of years ago and I know I’ve shared the recipe with you before but today I’ve made a full on Fully Loaded version of it and it tasted so ridiculously good that I thought it was worth sharing what I did to make today’s so tasty!
How to make fully loaded Slimming World Quiche
1 tub fat free cottage cheese
60g grated cheese (I used 2 HEA as I knew it would be 2 days lunches for me – you can use more, less or none at all)
Cooked potato 2 cooked potatoes chopped and boiled (I often just cook them as a jacket potato and just slice them up)
1 handful baby spinach leaves
1/2 red onion chopped finely
1 handful of frozen peas
Pre heat the oven to about 190 c.
- Spread the tub of cottage cheese across the bottom of a flan dish.
- Roughly chop up the potatoes and spread them over the top of the cottage cheese.
- Spread the grated cheese over the top of the potatoes.
- Beat the eggs and pour that over the mix evenly.
- Rip up the spinach leaves and add them, the onions and the peas to the top of the mix and use fork to gently mix them in with the egg mix.
- Slice the tomato and add that to the top gently pushing it into the mix.
- Pop in the oven until the egg has set and you can insert a knife without the egg feeling all squishy inside the quiche (that’s the technical term). It usually takes anywhere between 15 and 25 minutes but it compDo bear in mind that the mix will be slightly watery when cooked as eggs often seem to be when thet’re cooked this way but that will literally just drain off – I just leave it a couple of minutes to cool and then using the oven gloves, I just gently tip the quiche dish over the sink to drain the excess liquid.
Don’t miss out on future posts like this – receive updates directly to your inbox by email by adding your email address here and hitting subscribe. You can also follow me on Twitter, BlogLovin or Networked Blogs and I’d love to see you over on my Facebook page and on Instagram.
The post Slimming World Quiche – the Fully Loaded version….. appeared first on The Diary of a Frugal Family.
This post first appeared on The Diary Of A Frugal Family - Living A Fabulously Frugal Family Life, please read the originial post: here