FACILITEQ Success Story
FACILITEQ is a specialty contractor and Preferred Haworth distributor that provides commercial office interiors such as modular walls, raised access flooring, and office furniture opened its Phoenix office in May 2016. Founded in Las Vegas in 2005, it’s managing partner, Quentin Abramo, is dedicated to building a model of excellence for future-proofing of commercial workspace in regards to adaptability, flexibility and cost of ownership.
With the addition of Phoenix, they are now a regional company with offices in Las Vegas, Denver & Phoenix.
Sales Complexities Faced
FACILITEQ’s area of expertise covers several distinct market areas: hospitality, healthcare, education, corporate, government and residential, and as such, was dealing with a massive data pool. The database was spread across various places. For building a sales team across several market areas with diverse targets, the company needed to document, and train staff in the areas of sales process, tracking of opportunities & contracts, forecasting sales, and manager to sales professionals feed forward for improvement and goal achievement.
FACILITEQ’s current methods didn’t capture the data required to analyze, report and ultimately achieve outcomes. Moreover, the organization didn’t have the measurements to collect the informative data.
Organization’s sales leadership was looking for a solution that could help them eliminate spreadsheets, separate databases, and confusion caused from a variety of different reporting focuses and conflicting data. Other challenges were redundancy of the contacts, overlapping decision making and lack of proper communication while following up with the prospects. Most importantly new salespeople were confused about their roles and responsibilities, which resulted in slower ramp-up and lost revenue.
Salesmate – Powerful key to the breakthrough sales success
FACILITEQ relied on Salesmate for finding a solution to these worries, and we are proud to say that Salesmate’s various features helped our clients in maintaining their legacy.
While using the Salesmate CRM, various issues which the client previously faced were resolved:
- No more irate customer as the lack of communication amongst sales reps was eliminated through streamlined communication.
- Now, whenever communication establishes between a rep and a prospect, Salesmate automatically creates a deal against that contact, this eliminated manual labor work.
- Ownership of the prospect is unified, and with no overlapping communication, helped salespeople efficiently manage their deals.
With seamless deal management, FACILITEQ sales reps can track all the activities across various stages of their sales pipeline.
- It provides real-time visibility of the sales cycle.
- Sales reps can plan various strategies well in advance and seamlessly carry them out after having a 360-degree view of their sales pipeline.
- With accurate deal forecast, they proliferated their profit margin.
Nullified busywork with Salesmate’s Workflow Automation
Workflow automation helped them minimize their manual labor by enabling the users to automatically:
- Update their records,
- Assign, and rotate deals,
- Score their leads,
- Notify other team members
- Send out various emails to fellow workers and clients.
With all the busy work out of the whole business process, FACILITEQ is now able to have an unclouded vision towards their revenue goals. Their plans and strategies are based on the intuitive reports that were created and managed by Salesmate CRM.
Here’s what company rated Salesmate on Capterra:
Making timely decision towards the deal has helped FACILITEQ populate their pipeline and hence they could increase their organizational revenue.
The post How a furniture supply company experienced 100% pipeline growth with Salesmate appeared first on Salesmate.