By Zainab Sohail
Here are the key points one should know about Gilgit-Baltistan Fellowship program
- Your speakers have hair goals
Fayeem Avzl has promised to tell us what kind of conditioner he uses, (jk jk). He will be telling us the stories from the mountains and we will see his award winning documentaries.
Ustad will be teaching you how to woo (I am kidding, I am so getting fired), he will be teaching you the art of music.
- You will wake up to this or similar scenery every morning
- We will have our story telling session here:
- You will have lunch here at least once, looking at the mountains and wishing you could live here forever:
- You will stay with host families and grandmas will teach you knitting:
- And will make sure you are never short of tea:
7.We will set up tents here and understand multiculturalism:
- You will be meeting Miss Lal Bano. She’s not a regular CEO, she’s a cool CEO
You will find solutions to the climate problems, GB is facing:
So what are your plans this summer (specifically from july 12-24)
For more details visit: https://www.facebook.com/events/251625105414521/