Alright, here’s the problem: For vegetarians, keeping Carbs low is a BIG problem (especially if you’re Indian).
It’s tough to find a meal that will 1) satisfy your hunger, 2) help you keep carbs low and 3) give you a little bit of Protein to help rebuild sore muscles.
That’s where my friend Chef Priyanka comes in! Priyanka started a Recipe blog a few weeks back, and she already has some great healthy, vegetarian recipes on the website!
I want to share with you 2 recipes that are low calorie, low carbs, and also provide you with ample amounts of protein. I’ve verified all the macro-nutrients data using TheDailyPlate.com.
Mediterranean Garlic-Dill Veggie Burger
- Calories: 333
- Carbs: 34 grams
- Protein: 23 grams
Click here to learn how to make Mediterranean Garlic-Dill Veggie Burgers.
- Calories: 120
- Carbs: 4 grams
- Protein: 16 grams
Shah Training Tip: Grab a handful of almonds, and total Protein count is 23 grams (14 grams carbs and 320 calories)
Click here to learn how to make Taco Omelletes.
For more amazing Vegetarian Diet Recipes, check out ChefPriyanka.com
- The Truth about Low-Carb Diets vs Controlled-Carbohydrate Meals
- My 6-week Overeating Experiment — Did I Gain Weight, Lose Weight, or Stay the Same?
- How to Get All the Nutrients You Need Without Animal Products
- 3 Simple Blender Recipes for Awesome Health
- How to Eat for Fat Loss
- The Truth About Vegetarian Protein