Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test which is known as Hpcet, in short, is organised to provide admissions to the participating engineering colleges. The final admission will be allocated on the basis of ranks and ranks would be decided on the basis of marks scored in the HPCET and JEE mains. Counselling is the next procedure after examination. In the HPCET 2nd Round Counselling 2019, candidates who haven’t given seats in round one and those who want another chance even if they have allocated the seats will be called. The registrations for the counselling would be done earlier of regulating all the rounds. Yet, the Himachal Pradesh Technical University (the exam organising body) has not confirmed dates for the counselling. Unlike other examinations, the counselling will be conducted through offline mode. The counselling procedure is expected to be conducted from the first week of July.
HPCET 2nd Round Counselling 2019
Here we are providing all the tentative dates for the counselling rounds and seat allotment.
- Commencement of HPCET counselling 2019: First week of June,
- The first round of counselling: second week of June,
- First phase seat allotment: 2nd Week of June,
- The second round of counselling: Fourth week of June,
- Second phase seat allotment: first week of July,
- Special round: third week of July.
Counselling Procedure: The counselling process comprises of three steps first these are registration, payment of processing fee and submission of application form.
- Before commencement of counselling, the aspirants will have to make the registration first. In that registration, they need to submit their valid user ID, password and form number. During that registration, candidates will also have to make the choice filling for the college and course they want to pursue. Once this registration is done, contenders will have to acquire their registration number.
- Once this registration is completed, aspirants who are applying for the counselling on the basis of JEE Main 2019 scores will have to make the payment of counselling fee. The fee would be Rs. 1550 (open) and Rs. 1400 (SC/ST/BPL) for HPCET 2nd Round Counselling 2019.
- Candidates who are applying on the basis of HPCET will not have to pay the fee. Then, submit the application form and take a print out of the filled application form.
- Unlike other exams, counselling for HPCET will be managed through the offline method and all candidates will have to physically present for the counselling process. During the counselling, seats will be allotted according to their rank. 50 per cent of the total of seats will be filled by the JEE Main candidates and the remaining 50 per cent by the HPCET contenders. Candidates must know that the authority will conduct two rounds and if the seats will remain left after HPCET 2nd Round Counselling 2019, a special round will be held and seats will be allotted based on class 12th marks. After counselling, contenders will need to pay Rs. 3000. The payment can be done using the credit or debit card through the point of sales Machine. Apart from that, document verification will also be carried out by the authorities.
The post HPCET 2nd Round Counselling 2019 Starts: Seat Allotment Letter appeared first on Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Notification, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date.