- Paneer – 200 grams
- Onion paste – 3
- Tomato puree – 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste -1 tbsp
- Cashew nuts -2 tbsp
- Kasuri Methi -3/4 tsp (dry fenugreek leaves)
- Salt as required
- Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- Chilli Powder – 3/4 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Butter- 2 tbsp + Oil-1 tbsp
- Cinnamon -1 inch piece
- Cloves- 2
- Cardamom -1
- Fresh cream – 3 tbsp (dairy cream)
- Finely chopped coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Kasuri methi – 3/4 tsp (optional)
- Heat 2 tbsp butter + 1 tbsp oil
- Add cinnamon, cardamom and cloves, when it splutters, add onion paste and saute till it becomes golden brown
- Then add ginger garlic paste and sauté for some more time.
- Then add cashew nut paste and sauté nicely for a few minutes till the raw smell goes.
- Then add tomato puree and all the spice powder.
- Cook until the raw smell of the tomato goes and it starts leaving oil.
- Meant time shallow fry the paneer in just 2 -3 tsp of oil till it becomes slightly brown.
- Add the paneer cubes to the cooked tomato paste.
- Add 3/4 cup of water, needed salt, kasuri methi and coriander leaves.
- Cook for a few minutes.* Garnish with fresh cream and serve hot with pulao, rice, roti or chapati.
Share and Enjoy• Facebook • Twitter • Delicious • LinkedIn • StumbleUpon • Add to favorites • Email • RSS
This post first appeared on Oriya Food Recipes-ଆମ ଓଡିଆ ଖାଦ୍ୟ | Check Out For Delicious Odia Recipes At Sangita Kitchen. Oriya Recipes By Sangita, please read the originial post: here