DSC Maxsys 4020 Commercial Security Alarm Panels are used in commercial and industrial facilities to provide high-level security Intrusion Alarm Monitoring. This commercial security alarm monitoring system is armed and disarmed via the keypad, however this system cannot be armed if zones are in an “open” state. This Tech Tip will show you how to find out which zones are open on your DSC Maxsys 4020 Commercial Security Alarm Monitoring system.
How To Check For an Open Zone on a DSC Maxsys 4020 Commercial Intrusion Alarm Monitoring System from Fire Monitoring of Canada Inc. on Vimeo.
Access to the DSC Maxsys 4020 Commercial Security Alarm Monitoring System Keypad
Procedure to Check For an Open Zone on a DSC Maxsys 4020 Commercial Intrusion Alarm Monitoring System:
(Call our Monitoring Station or your security provider if you have any questions prior to proceeding)
- When you’re ready to arm your system, approach the keypad.
- If there are zones open, the “ready” light will not be illuminated.
- If you try and enter your code to arm the system, you will hear a loud beep and a message will appear on the LCD display of the security alarm system keypad that says “Secure Zones Before Arming” with two arrows.
- To check which zones are open, simply press one of the arrow buttons on the keypad. This will scroll through all open zones.
- You can now investigate which zones are open, and correct any issue. A system which has no open zones will have a green ready light. You can then enter your code to arm the system.
- You’re all done!
Thank you for your time, please contact us if you have any questions.
The post Tech Tips Video: How To Check For an Open Zone on a DSC Maxsys 4020 Commercial Intrusion Alarm Monitoring System appeared first on Fire Monitoring of Canada Inc..