Whether you're in construction or a radio DJ, your hearing is vitally important to communication. If you can't hear what people are saying, you're missing a lot. We process or learn communication through our eyes and ears. BOTH have to be working for communication to be ideal. Here's 8 questions to get you thinking Do I need to have my hearing checked?
- Have any birth relatives had a hearing loss?
- Do you believe people mumble or are speaking in a softer voice?
- Do you ask people to speak up?
- Can you follow a conversation in a noisy room?
- Do you turn the volume up louder than others need to?
- Do you watch a speaker's lips when they speak?
- Do you hear better out of one ear vs. another?
- Have family or friends commented on your inability to hear?
If you answered YES to some of these questions, you may need a Hearing test.
Just 1 Page . . .