- Parmanu (2018)
- Cast – John Abrahem, Diana Penty, Boman Irani, Aditya Hikari, Mark Bennington, Yogendra Tikku
- Director – Abhishek Sharma
- Plot In 1995, Ashwat Raina, an IAS officer, proposes a retaliatory nuclear test against China's missile tests. However, he is ridiculed and the PMO secretary, Suresh Yadav, ignores the plan. The test is conducted without Ashwat's involvement, and he becomes the scapegoat when an American Lacrosse satellite photographs the test preparations. Ashwat loses his job, and in 1998, Himanshu Shukla questions the failure of the tests. Ashwat is given a second chance to conduct the tests, leading a team to Pokhran for the test setup. As the tests begin, two local CIA and ISI spies bug Ashwat's guest house to gather information on the test. They prepare the setup while distracting the Lacrosse satellite. However, Himanshu tells Ashwat to stop the tests due to the political climate. Ashwat convinces him to greenlit the tests, allowing them to complete the tests within a shorter deadline.
- Ghazi Attack (2017)
- Cast – Key Key Menon, Tapsee Pannu, Rana Daggubati, Atul Kulkarni, Rakul Singh, Satyadev Kancharana
- Director – Sankalp Reddy
- Plot-In November 1971, India and Pakistan were on the brink of declaring war due to the refugee crisis caused by the Pakistan Army's Operation Searchlight. The Indian Navy and RAW decipher a secret code sent from Pakistan to East Pakistan, relating to a possible attack on an Indian naval vessel. The Navy dispatches submarine S21, under Captain Ranvijay Singh, to counter the Pakistan Navy's PNS Ghazi. S21 intercepts the attack and rescues a Bengali refugee girl and woman. Singh and Arjun attempt to track down Ghazi, but a mine explodes in the stern, damaging the sub's batteries, propellers, and circuits. The sub sinks, and Arjun and Devraj work to revive S21. Ghazi fires six torpedoes, but S21 avoids them through depth changing manoeuvres. Arjun instigates Ghazi into attacking by transmitting his crew's song and the Indian National Anthem. Razak orders another torpedo attack on S21, forcing Ghazi to turn by port 180 degrees.
- Ps 1 (2022)
- Cast -Vikram, Karthi, Aiswariya Rai Bachchan, Trisha Krishnan, Aishwariya Laxmi, Sobhita Dhulipala
- Director – Mani Ratnam
- Plot- In the 10th century, Emperor Sundara Chozhar of the Chola Dynasty reigns in South India, with his sons Aditha Karikalan and Arulmozhi Varman, also known as Ponniyin Selvan, pursuing their empires in Kanchi and Lanka. Aditha Karikalan dispatches prince Vallavaraiyan Vandiyadevan to investigate Kadambur and pass on information to his sister Princess Kundavai and Sundara Chozhar. Vandiyadevan encounters Vaishnavite Azhwarkkadiyan Nambi and overhears a conspiracy by finance minister Periya Pazhuvettaraiyar to resist Aditha Karikalan from ascending the throne and installing his uncle Madhuranthaka Chola. Nambi reveals that he was there to find his foster sister Nandini, who disappeared and married Periya Pazhuvettaraiyar. Vandiyadevan interrupts a convoy of Nandini and tries to gain access to the palace of royalty in Thanjavur, but is intercepted by Chinna Pazhuvettaraiyar. Vandiyadevan meets Kundavai in Pazhayarai and relays the information about the scheme against the royalty to her. She orders him to bring Ponniyin Selvan back from Lanka, but Madhuranthaka's mother Sembiyan Madevi refuses. Aditha Karikalan beheads Veerapandiyan, who married Periya Pazhuvettaraiyar to take revenge against the Chola dynasty. Ponniyin Selvan emerges victorious in a battle against Raja Mahinda of Lanka, while Vandiyadevan engages rowing woman Poonguzhali to take him to Lanka. Nambi arrives in Lanka and encounters Vandiyadevan, who transmits messages for Ponniyin Selvan from Kundavai and Vaanathi.
- GOLD (2018)
- Cast – Akshaya Kumar, Mauni Roy, Amit Sadh, Vineet Kumar Singh, Kunal Kapoor, Sunny Kaushal
- Director- Reema Kagti
- Plot- In 1936, the Indian hockey team competed in the Berlin Olympics against Germany, winning the gold medal. The team's assistant manager, Tapan Das, tries to win the position as joint manager and promises to bring up the best players. After World War II, Tapan becomes a free country and aims to coach a novice team to earn India's first Olympic gold medal at the 1948 Summer Olympics. He meets retired hockey captain Samrat and teammate Imtiaz Ali Shah, who decide to continue their dream and oath to win the gold medal for India. Tapan creates the national hockey team, bringing players from various regions, including Thakur Raghubir Pratap Singh and Himmat Singh. As India gains independence, the country is divided into India and Pakistan. Imtiaz is injured in a riot, but is saved by Tapan and Himmat. The team eventually plays for Pakistan, while Anglo-Indians move to Australia. Tapan brings up the team at a Buddhist School, with the head monk of the ashram being convinced. The team struggles with teamwork and conflicts, but eventually, Samrat and Tapan teach the players a lesson of unity.
- Batla House (2019)
- Cast – John Abrahem. Mrunal Thakur, Ravi Kishan , Ravi Chaudhari, Kranti Prakash Jha , Sonam Arora ,
- Director - Nikhil Adwani
- Plot Deputy Commissioner of Police Sanjeev Kumar Yadav is informed that he has cornered five university students in Batla House, possibly involved in the September 2008 Delhi bombings. He orders not to engage until he arrives, but Inspector Mohan Chand Sharma, alias M.C., proceeds with some officers. Sanjeev enters the room and shoots down M.C., killing two students and arresting Tufail Khan. Dilshad Ahmed and Javed Ali escape, and Sanjeev faces media and political criticism for the fake encounter. His wife, Shobhna Yadav, stays with him, but he becomes diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder and becomes suicidal. Sanjeev searches for missing Dilshad and Javed, finding one hiding in Nizampur, Uttar Pradesh. He is awarded the President Medal for the encounter and is eventually arrested. He then tries to escape to Nepal, where he is stopped, thrashed, and arrested by Sanjay and his team. The court proceedings begin, with opposing lawyer Shailesh Arya arguing against Sanjeev's truth and a parallel story of fake encounters. Sanjeev reveals that his officers had been closely watching the students and realized they belonged to the Indian Mujahideen (IM). The real shootout plays out, showcasing K.K. and his team engaging during the students' fire and M.C.'s death. Sanjeev's arguments convince the court to sentence the two terrorists to life imprisonment, while the last one escapes the country.
- Bajirao Mastani (2015)
- Cast – Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra
- Director – Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Plot- In 1720, Maratha Emperor Chhatrapati Shahu needed a new Peshwa, and Ambaji Pant nominates Bajirao. Bajirao succeeds in splitting a peacock feather with an arrow, and is given the Peshwa title. Ten years later, his wife Kashibai visits her widowed friend Bhanu, who is accused of spying. Bajirao falls in love with Mastani, the daughter of Hindu Rajput king Chhatrasal and Persian Muslim consort Ruhani Begum. They fall in love, and Bajirao gives her his dagger, unaware of its symbol of marriage. The Marathas prepare to attack Delhi, but must first ensure the Nizam, the Muslim ruler of Hyderabad, will not attack them. Bajirao leaves to confront the Nizam, Qamar ud-Din Khan, and returns successful. Kashibai saves Mastani by relaying this to an unaware Bajirao, who rescues them. Bajirao then leaves for the battlefield to defeat Nasir Jung, the vengeful son of the Nizam. Kashibai explains that Bajirao broke her heart and took her pride in his actions. Bajirao accepts his apology and defeats Nasir Jung's army, but is injured. Kashibai sends a letter pleading with Bajirao to marry her.
- Padmavat (2018)
- Cast - Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor
- Director – Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Plot- In 13th-century Afghanistan, Jalal-ud-din Khalji plans to take over the throne of Delhi. His nephew Alauddin Khalji, who is his nephew, engages in adultery with another woman, leading to the wedding of Alauddin and Mehrunisa. Alauddin is appointed as a lead general in Jalalauddin's army. In Singhal, Padmavati accidentally wounds Rajputi ruler Ratan Singh, who reveals he travelled to Sinhala to acquire rare pearls for his wife Nagmati. They marry and Alauddin takes over the throne. Alauddin's ambitions are challenged by Jalaluddin's wife and nephew, Itaat Khan, who warns him against Alauddin's ambition. Alauddin captures Padmavati and makes her his concubine. Alauddin's ambitions are challenged by his royal priest, Raghav Chetan, who spies on Ratan Singh's intimate moments and is banished. Alauddin invites the Rajputs to Delhi but is rejected. He lays siege to Ratan Singh's capital, Chittor, and escapes with Ratan Singh's help. Alauddin imprisons Mehrunisa for helping the Rajputs and marches to Chittor, where he and Ratan Singh engage in a single duel.
- Keseri (2019)
- Cast -Akshaya Kumar, Parineeti Chopra
- Director -Anurag Singh
- Plot Ishar Singh, a havildar in the British Indian Army, is a member of the Sikh Regiment at Gulistan Fort, a border patrol post. During a border patrol, the troops encounter Pashtun Afghan tribesmen, led by Saidullah, who threaten to kill a married Afghan woman. The British officer refuses to intervene, citing her Afghan citizenship and tribal customs. Ishar Singh defies the orders of his superior and saves the woman by killing her husband. The Afghans attack the British-controlled Gulistan fort, but Ishar Singh manages to hold them off. He is blamed by his superiors for his actions, leading to a breach of peace with the Afghans. Ishar Singh is given a punishment transfer to Saragarhi fort, where he enforces discipline by requiring all troops to stay without food for a week. Meanwhile, Saidullah forms an alliance between the Afghan tribes, motivating them to mount an attack on British territories. Ishar Singh and his men decide to fight until death, with Khuda Daad the cook volunteering to fight. The Afghans initiate the battle, with Bhagwan Singh being the first to be killed. Gurmukh Singh, an inexperienced soldier, is unable to fight, and Ishar Singh prolongs the battle to prevent the Afghans from advancing to the Gulistan and Lockhart forts. Lal Singh fights the Afghans outside the fort and dies while requesting a sepoy to close the gate.
- CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
ROCKY AUR RANI KI KAHAAHI
GADAR 2 REVIEW
Bollywood movies on friendship
Best comedies of bollywood,
Mission impossible dead reckoning review
17 Must watch biopics from Bollywood
SOME UNDERATED MOVIES OF BOLLYWOOD
Entertaining Family Drama Available on Digital Platform
20 PETROTIC MOVIES THAN CAN BE ENJOY ON INDEPENDENCE DAY
10+ Bollywood movies adapeted from books
Most under rated movie of 2023
Bollywood Remakes That Failed at the Box Office: A Look Back
TOP 10 UPCOMING BOLLYWOOD MOVIES
BEST INDIAN WEB SERIES- MUST WATCH WEB SERIES
Best sports movies of bollywood
Largest Bollywood Film Franchise
DREAM GIRL 2 REVIEW -AYUSHMAN KHURRANA