While some Facebook users stated that the ceremony called IKPANRI is a normal traditional ceremony practised in Awgu, Enugu State, others agued that it shouldn’t be practised anymore as the bride has the right to wave it off for her man.
See things a groom was made to buy during a bride price ceremony in Enugu State
- Nigerian Boy who painted Trumph’s portrait gains recognition from the US President
- Brilliant Nigerian Lady Bags first-class in Law
- Halima Abubakar signs deal with Golden beauty cosmetics as brand ambassador
- Miss Nigeria 2019 pageant show: Ella shares video of her performance
- Igbinedion Versity awards Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Honorary Degree
- Corps member celebrates mom who sold eggs to sponsor him in University (Photos)
- Actress Georgina Onuoha celebrate 2-years after surviving auto-crash in Denmark
- ”Ashawo d Make Money Pass Bankers- Rapper Erriga
- Job seeker losses opportunity after employer discovered her DP was nude
- Another Bob Risky Rises, Takes Over The Internet With Stunning Photos
The post See things a groom was made to buy during a bride price ceremony in Enugu State (photos) appeared first on YawaNews.ng.