While various snake-oil salesmen claim to offer products that can cure Baldness, science hasn't been able to crack the mystery of how to stimulate Hair regrowth. But a real baldness cure could be a step closer thanks to a team of scientists who have uncovered the cells that give rise to hair growth and also the genetic triggers behind hair turning gray.
- FDA-approved drugs show promise for rapid and robust hair regrowth
- Potential baldness treatment grows new hair using patient's own cells
- Stem cell-based treatment for baldness a step closer
- Yale researchers discover source of signals that trigger hair growth
- Researchers stumble on potential new treatment for hair loss
- Adult stem cells used to induce the natural hair growth cycle in hairless mice