I think I started feeling the vibes of Valentine's Day a little early, because I have felt this gravitational pull to all things Pink and red. Okay, to be fair, I usually go for pink any day of the week...but the need has been stronger. Though this is my January favorites, I've definitely taken these same products into my February rotation. I can't resist them!
- Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche Liquified Lipstick in Mauvember - I'm always on the search for a perfect mauve lip!
- Sephora Collection Winter Magic Palette - This is such an easy palette to work with and it was affordable. I would not be averse to trying more from Sephora Collection.
- TheFaceShop Trendy Nails in RD302 - The perfect red. This has been on my nails so much in the past few months when the holiday season started.
- Essie Just Stitched - It's a semi-matte, but I think it's far prettier with a shiny topcoat. You can see the shimmer better that way.
- The Body Shop British Rose Instant Glow Body Butter - The smell of this is amazing! I'm not a fan of rose scents and I have to say I love this one.