In the previous post, I shared a Gift Guide for the ladies. Now here's some ideas for the fellas in your life. Most guys seem to think shopping for them is so easy and maybe that's true and I just tend to overthink it. I wouldn't be surprised, as I'm definitely an overthinker on
most things everything in life. But I've put together a small gift guide full of things that I think any guy would be appreciative of. Heck, I'd be appreciative of them. The most expensive item on the guide is the Fitbit Flex 2 at $80 CA.
You don't even have to go the gift route. Homemade baked goods, a cooked meal, a mixed tape (throwback!), a love letter...they are all winners! One year I made "Open When" letters and my husband loved them. He keeps them in one of his drawers and revisits them. It's all about however you want to celebrate, if you celebrate the day at all!
- Parkland View Duffle ($50 CA) - Perfect for the gym or keeping a change of clothes in the car for after work...or an overnight trip together! **wink wink**
- Arborist Work Week Sock Set ($29 CA) - Five pairs of fun prints to up your man's sock game.
- Fitbit Flex 2 ($80 CA) - Perfect for the active guys.
- Tile Sport Bluetooth Tracker ($39.95 CA) - Do you know someone who keeps losing their keys? Wallet? Here's the solution!
- Gentlemen's Hardware Wash Bag ($43.50 CA) - Step up the game even more by filling it up with a few of his favorite products.
- S'well Oxford Bottle ($45 CA) - Because again, do I shut up about these beauts? No, I don't. Best water bottles around. Keeps water ice cold for 24+ hours!