My first post in 2018! Happy New Year, everyone! I hope you all have had a great start to your new year, especially if your 2017 wasn't so great (join the club). I'm excited to see what 2018 brings. It was so nice to take a bit of time off over the holidays! The only struggle is getting back into the regular schedule afterward. And big kudos to those of you who work retail and customer service and survived!
I'm starting off this year with sharing my favorites from the past month. I love December so much! As happy as I am to see 2017 end, I'll miss the feeling that comes with December. Here's some of the beauty items that I kept reaching for. Let me know what you were loving in December!
- ColourPop Lunch Money Highlighter - I love this and I'm trying to use it up. I definitely see it being a repurchase. This gives a perfect glow to my dry and flat skin during the winter.
- ColourPop Supermodel Eyeshadow - I love champagne colors like this. It works with everything.
- Stila Beso Liquid Lipstick - This red was made for the holidays. I mean, it's gorgeous for any time, but this is the perfect festive red!
- Maybelline Gel Liner - I've loved these gel liners for around seven years now? Yeah, that sounds right. Best drugstore gel liner I've found.
- Nest Indigo Perfume - This took a little time to grow on me, but now it's a favorite. It's a nice "cold weather" kind of scent.
- TheFaceShop RD302 Trendy Nails - Another perfect festive red. I usually pair this with a red or gold glitter top coat and I'm good to go. Also, TheFaceShop makes great nail polishes and these are super affordable!