These are just some of my favourite daily use products.
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer- I love using this concealer just after I have applied my foundation. I always apply this concealer under my eyes, on my chin and down my nose and Blend with my Beauty Blender. I personally don't like this concealer for covering blemishes as I find it highlights them a little but it is great for brightening your face up.
2. Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner- This thin, retractable, crayon like eyeliner has been my holy grail eyeliner for about 3 years now. I have not come across a better eyeliner for my waterline. This liner is so easy to apply and blend and it just does not smudge. I use the colour onyx and it can provide either high definition or a more natural look. This liner also lasts ages.
3. Beauty Blender- I use my beauty blender to apply and blend my foundation and concealer every single time. The bb just applies so smoothly and gives excellent coverage. There is a lot of hype behind the bb but it is truly worth it.
4. The Balm Mary-Lou manizer- This is the best highlighter I have ever used. A little goes a long way and you can go for a very natural highlight or something a little more extreme very easily with this product. The only problem I had with this product is it broke suddenly for no apparent reason but the product is still usable.
5. Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencil- This Eyebrow Pencil is hands down my favourite brow pencil. I have very fair eyebrows so anything to heavy or dark just looks ridiculous on me. I use the colour hazel and it gives a perfect amount of pigmentation. I am able to get shape and tint without looking artificial. This pencil is also very affordable.