“People will stare, make it worth a while.” According to me, make-up is a dare to be different activity. If you are willing to see yourself differently you need to use it differently. No wonder, many people are signing up for various hair and beauty courses in Melbourne from firms such as – Melbourne Makeup and Hair Academy.
What these makeup classes basically teach is to choose the correct product, apply them like a pro and above everything else, look your best. Here are some of the tips that you too can learn for flawless makeup. Go through the following pointers to know more:
• The first tip is to choose makeup products, which can complement your skin tone. This is a rule of the thumb and you need to master this before any other thing. Whether it is the concealer, lip colour or eye shadow, you need to follow this one rule.
• The next is to choose a lip liner that is closest to the shade of lip color opted by you. Alternatively, you can go for a shade or two darker for the same.
• The third tip is something that every institute for makeup training in Melbourne will teach you. It is not to over apply blusher or bronzer on your cheekbones.
• The fourth one is to make sure that you do not highlight more than one feature at a time. For instance, if you are opting for a heavy eye makeup, then skip drawing attention to your lips or other parts of your face.
• Lastly, never wear full length make-up every day. Choose a simpler look for your day to day life.
To sum up, what matters the most is how you see yourself. Visit: http://www.makeuphairacademy.com.au/ to join a class and become a pro in makeup.
Main source : Click Here